"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Monday, September 20

Okie, pretty choppy one.. Harhar, gotta start working dude.. harhar.. Just done wif my KMJ-ing and JDG-ing while more of the earlier one.. harhar.. Been on da phone quite some time todae.. been a long time since I did dat, harhar.. yeah, but well.. Todae's been rather kind of fine.. Full of pleasant suprises.. Hahrar..

Todae, well, did projectionist fer 2nd service.. Thank God it went preetty wel except fer some ditches here and there.. harhar, and had to rush down to Concorde Hotel fer a relative [well, u can say dat..] which was really feeling.. Ate not much but still was reaelly full.. Sent Kim Yee to the MRT station as she headed off fer work and I headed on to Joyce's Ho's place.. harhar.. Work on accounts.. harhar.. Which I could onli answer 1 out of da 2 qn.. harhar.. Farnie.. harhar.. rusty le..

Oh, pleasant suprise is cause God has blessed me.. harhar, yeah.. Wonderful work done by my fellow grp members, harha.. From Leo especially.. Man, I was really blown away at the work done up.. =) Pleasant suprise fer me man.. Harhar.. Yeah.. Hope more to come.. Harhar, it gives u packets of energy to carrie on doing and working on the last bits of ur projects man.. =) God is good..

Man, am soOo hooked on Joyce's introduction of Jars of Clay to me.. Man o man.. it roxs man.. Especially the song "world's apart".. the more I listen to it, I've listen to it fer upteen times alreadi and it really takes me away as I read on the lyrics.. Argh.. Its cool, it totally basically, to submit urself wholly to the one up there.. Disregarding everything.. The world, lust, evil, pride.. Lyrics are really nice.. Man.. Shall post it.. Hmm.. Gonna company me fer the whole nite.. Love the song loads now.. Harhar..

I am the only one to blame for this
Somehow it all ends up the same
Soaring on the wings of selfish pride
I flew too high and like Icharus I collide
With a world I try so hard to leave behind
To rid myself of all but love, to give and dieA
To turn away and not become
Another nail to pierce the skin of one who loves
More deeply than the oceans, more abundant than the tears
Of a world embracing every heartache
Can I be the one to sacrifice
Or grip the spear and watch the blood and water flow[Chorus]
Take my world a - part (To need you)
I am on my knees (To love you)
Take my world a - part (To need you)
Broken on my All said and done I stand alone
Amongst remains of a life I should not own
It takes all I am to believe
In the mercy that covers me
Did you really have to die for me
All I am for all you are because what I need
And what I believe are worlds apart
And I pray[Chorus]
On my knees
I look beyond the empty cross
Forgetting what my life has cost
I wipe away the crimson stains
And all the nails that still remain
More and more I need you now
I owe you more each passing hour
The battle between grace and pride
I gave up not so long ago
So steal my heart and take the pain
And wash the feet and cleanse my pride
Take the selfish, take the weak
And all the things I cannot hide
Take the beauty, take my tears My sinful soiled heart, make it pure
Take my world, it all is yours
Take it now, take it now
To serve the ones that I despise (To love you)
Speak the words I can't deny Take my world a - part (To need you)
And watch the world I used to know Fall to dust and blow away
I am on my knees (To love you)
look beyond the empty cross
Forgetting what my life has cost Take my world a - part (To need you)
So wipe away the crimson stains
And all the nails that still remain Broken on my knees (To need you)
And steal my heart and take the pain
And take the selfish, take the weak
And all the things I cannot hide (To need you)
Take the beauty, take my tears
Take my world apart On my knees (To need you)
Take my world apart
And I do pray (To need you)
And I pray, and I pray
Take my world apart On my knees My worlds apart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment