"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Monday, September 27

Been wanting to blogged since let's say Fridae nite.. Sole significance of Fridae was dat.. FINALLY.. Every single thing under the sky.. harhar.. Has been finally been accomplished man.. Couln't be any happier.. Relieved.. Thankful.. Thank God fer his grace and strength and mercy dat has companied me thru the entire 1 to 2 weeks.. Dun think anything could have been done without him.. Was really crazee.. losing sleep wasn't the entire thing.. It was kind of depriving in a way as in a sense, I didn't have much time to do the things that I want and it realli puts me off.. And well, no time fer KMJ- JDG ing.. Wasn't the main part.. every single time was really tiring.. Plus it hurts the back fer sitting toOo long man.. Man, just thank God everything's over..

SoOo yeah.. Spent the rest of the dae den later after classes at Tampiness Mall.. harhar.. Went to eat at the food court and den went sitting around the arcade.. harhar, played Time Crisis 2 which my skills was ever dat lousy.. harhar.. And well, we proceeded to CHangi Airport after dat.. Bunch of us, initially there was Wesley. Lip Chun [b'dae boi dat dae] and Andre.. They left fer pool later after TM while Raquel, Peng Soon, Ashley and Najib went on to the airport.. Wanted to view the planes.. oh yeah. there was rebecca there toOo.. SoOo yeah.. Went on there.. Somehow, viewing the planes just gave me a sense of destess from the stupid working environment.. Every single day straight nothing but working to meet deadlines is realli crazee.. Stress and the time factor realli was the neck man.. Sat down and chatted.. harhar, which was realli fun.. got to know more of raquel at the end of the dae and she is a realli sweet gurl.. harhar.. Hu loves peace and quietness in a sense.. Airport was one hell of a nideed break fer me.. Been returning late at nite since thursdae nite.. Harhar..

Didn't have the mood to come home on thursdae nite dat I stayed in skool till pretty late.. harhar.. Just didn't wanna head home and bathe, like a routine.. Eat ur dinner and den get seated in front of the computer and den type ur way off or wad.. Start ut project.. Fridae was return from the airport.. harhar.. Todae oso was another late return.. harhar.. Omma was calling me very clever to "run run".. harhar, I am if I wan to.. Get me armed wif my bus concession pass.. i'll run whenever there is a nid to.. east to west anytime man.. Didn't love to enjoy sitting long rides on the bus from one place to another but well.. habits gets kicked wif another habit and well.. Its pretty alrite fer now I guess.. Firstly, u slp on the bus and enjoy ur music.. Second thing is the walking stroll back from the bus stop.. And as u get that wind blowing on ur face at nite.. its one of the nicest things that can happen.. One of the next best thing compared to sea breeze.. Gets me off.. Free.. hahrar.. yeahie..

Been on 2 days in a row teaching accounts.. harhar, Xiu Guan yesterdae.. harhar, Hakim todae.. All in all, just realli hope they understood wad I was saying.. harhar.. And learnt something I'll be pretty much happie.. ahrhar.. Fun chat getting to noe more of Xiu Guan and Hakim was a good one.. harhar.. Having been told he didn't realli felt comfortable wif toking to me cause of my pretty stern looking face puts him off.. harhar, after sometime, the ice was broke in any case and well.. We went on chatting fer like 30 mins I think after doing couple of qns man.. hahrar.. And we found out lots of couple of similarities in out character and also the problems faced and all.. SoOo it was realli an enriching good time getting to know more ppl lar..

Harhar, anyways, am getting sleepy alreadi.. Shall make this shorter and head fer bed.. Eyes closing.. One week's break starts tml.. And get to do wad the things I wan.. oh yeah.. Su Hui called todae.. SoOo glad she did and well, I guess she didn't changed much either and fer me.. Harhar, the same old "happie, crappy, happie go lucky" gurl lar.. Hahrar, no suprises.. i'm not one hu kind of changes dat much.. [i Hope].. Nice chatting wif her toOo.. Oh and Dr Ed Poussen went "U gotta give up anything and everything fer Christ".. Guess it may ir have or might happen to each one of us.. Prepare urslef.. harhar.. okie, realli tired.. gonna rest.. NitezZz~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment