"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, September 7

darn it.. The whole entire thing I typed is gone lor.. Goodness.. how can? Never mind.. Things have just be done twice.. Fer wad do they do this "save as draft" button, argh.. -_-

Never mind, all in all, I shall just sum up wad I was doing yesterdae.. Yeah, week's becoming more busy lar.. harhar, falling lil sick, somehow, just pray God's gonna get me thru this next couple's of weeks.. Last week was fine, getting all my Min Jong oppa's stuffie from Jojo, which she really nicely got vods of Min Jong oppa like 10 years all burnt all fer me.. hoo, dat's realli nice of her. And that was my early christmas present from her.. Hee hee.. Thank u.. And Agnes got a bookmark and "apartment" all done fer me.. Wif couple pics of Min Jong oppa, love the one wif him filimin "Island Village teacher".. hoo, its all pinned up alreadi in my room.. ^^

Harhar, alrite, yesterdae was grandma's b'dae.. We went over fer lunch buffet.. Which we watched a korean drama there.. 'stairways to heaven" starring Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Ji Woo, yeah.. Sang Woo oppa is good looking but i'll still prefer my 2 Dong Gun and Min Jong oppa lar.. harhar.. Show is good dat we [Me and Kim Yee, mu cousin~! =) ] went out after that.. tO Chinatown which was a wasted trip and den down to Bugis to shop.. We bought a red "Milkboy" shirt.. harhar, tee shirt.. [ hahrar.. Den on to Suntec fer dinner and to get the show.. Which I got "Tae Guk Gi" 2005 calendar.. Rite in front of me, I was like "whoa~!", buy.. Harhar, yeah.. Quality is cool.. yeah, den we ate kroean food and went home.. harhar, companied her to watch the show.. She had no skool.. oh, she slept over at my place.. harhar, yeah.. SoOo after 2 discs she feel asleep.. had to wake her up to get her up from the floor to the bed.. hahrar, and I got my Min jong oppa's Sweetheart Concert in 2000 and watched it once more as I did my work.. harhar.. yeah..

Todae another dae.. hoo, projects yeah.. Due all, here3 and there discussions.. hoo, wif emily.. Yeahie, thank God there's always her around.. Harhar, can click lar.. Hahar, den thoughts also easily brought across.. Harhar, soOo dined out fer dinner todae at Far East wif Sidik, Ling Li and Vanessa.. Both of the gurls were soOo "Von Dutch".. harhar, todae 2 wore the same shirt.. harhar, yeah.. Had fun but sidik was kind of quiet.. Yeahie, wonder y.. But yeah, was to like a farewell dinner fer him, he's heading to da army alreadi.. All the best pal~! Takie care tons.. Hee hee.. Harhar, remembered the first time I got to know him was from Jin hui and ppl watching "Finding Nemo" which I got to know him.. =)

Alrite alrite.. Shall better stop here and click the rite buttons.. heading up to do my work.. After having my time of Dong Gun oppa and Min Jong oppa or wad moi frenz will go.. KMJ_JDG- ING.. hahrar.. yeah.. Miss it fer 2 days alreadi dudes.. not been online.. SoOo knocked out.. hahrar.. yeahie~! tata, nitezZz alreadi lar.. hahrar..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment