"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Monday, August 9

Pain

Pain is a very interesting matter. It either drives you towards a goal or drives you completely away from what you initially started out on or intended to.

Pain is like an indicator, it let's you know that there is something amiss, something's not right, you're not doing something right, something's wrong.

Once pain is felt, the discomfort it tells you, will either tell you to stop whatever you're doing and rest and when it heals, carry on with life and forget how the incident totally happened.

It could also push you on towards whatever you were working towards to so as to make your goal worth the efforts you've been spending on it.

It could also be your friend and company that you choose to befriend with, cause you got used to pain, you forgot what it was like without it and make you think that being in pain is natural and the normal.

So what is the natural? To be in pain or be pain free or continue fighting on and pressing on towards the goal despite pain, cause He will use the pain for good, if you trust Dr Jesus.

Its real hard and painful seeing someone you love be in pain and tell me say its normal, I'm fine and I don't need anyone. I wish I needn't care as if it isn't any of my business but it obviously fails, cause I was made the way I am. I cannot not care and it isn't a choice. Wake up your idea and start believing, what else can you be waking up for daily and not realise what's there more to be living without hope. Hope, love, peace, joy. Lose hope, lose all, kill joy. Is that natural? Cause everyone is in pain that's normal?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment