"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, September 6

somehow i think i heard God today. a voice right? i'm such a sudden person i also don't know what happens. i do things at times in a spur of a moment kind of thing. like a voice persuading me, "hey joyce, i think you need a backpack" for no apparent reasons. after being out with the 2 adorable Winnie and Choon Teck. such a joy being with them and it definitely makes me feels like the good old IBM days arhhar.

Ok. back to the backpacking talk. the thought actually hit me before some time ago that i might just need a backpack. *shrugs. then i thought in my head why in the world do i need one for seriously no apparent reasons. here's my conclusion.

1. Its not "in" at all anymore carrying backpacks. [BUT it might spark a come back with everyone becoming a hip-IT backpacker. lugging their laptops whereever they are]

2. It seriously look very student-ish [but i am one ain't i. how ironic T.T]

3. I think I might need a back pack one day don't I?

4. All the sleeping overs. forget lugging my sling baggies. i mean i lurve my east pak bag BUT arhhar. if u try putting in clothes and all. =) *grins. and do a day of shopping and lug it around before heading to my beloved's cousin's place. it kills my shoulders.

5. arhhar. i'm getting tired of holding mr laptop on my hand. what a hassle. lug it on my back? arhhar. tada! the backpack!!

In all, it's just something god-sent. arhahar. amen amen. =) then i walked by Shaw [where Prince is] passed by this backpack shop went in. and this red bag caught my eye. actually arhhar. what caught my eye was the design. then considered the price. reasonable lar. arhhar. i can't afford some Deuter. Jack Wolfskin isn't around anymore. i don't like Vertikal or Urban pretty common. arhahar. in the end i had a gut feeling i'll settle with this Kerrimor brand. i was really tempted by the Carribine [i think. that aussie. cool looking back pack] but it looks fat =( arhhar. *shrugs. anyways, i made my way down to Queensway to decide if i wanted to make do with a duffle bag or a backpack. something i like and i can afford arhhahar. [and when i saw those big 60litres bag. man i so wanna go backpacking. i'll keep dreaming till one day i'll be able to do it. the money. the maps. the knowledge. man. drive!! or yeah joyce. get your orientation right. for craps, i can't get it right till today. teachers anyone?]

adidas one looks nice. but eh. arhha. i ain't travelling. so went to the backpack store and walked a couple of rounds before deciding on the red one that caught my eye arhahar. =) $33 bucks for a backpack. yeah. well cushioned so i don't need to lug on my hand. stuff it in my baggie. and space enough for my small brolly [i never ever wanna get wet again. forever falling sick if i do! cause i get wet for quite a distance and my poor bags =(] and my water bottle. some things i'll never leave without arhhar. its like a habit now. brolly i've grown attached to and water bottles that all have a little story to tell. its people's good intentions. so yeah. =)

so yeah. i got it and its in use. i'll have to lug my lappy down tomorrow. omgosh. some meeting with our FYP cher Pek Siah. man she drives me and my mates mad. =( i don't have much of a good feeling about this entire meeting tomorrow cause its very unplanned and *sigh. i don't know what is it she'll be leading us one round again and when will she be giving the green light before we can meet the project's bosses. really, man. its so unsure. so uncertain i hate that feeling. its a feeling that i feel i have entirely 0 see. zero connection with her but i ain't got a choice. it just have to be that i have to be working with outrageously difficult to work with people [pregnant lady in those SIP days] and now great. i've got one more to go. God help!! i guess i'll just head back to my crying out days. its annoying. so helpless as a matter of fact. so strengthless. pretty tired. fighting this fights that can feel so alone at time. but you just have to persevere. what else. life's full of uncertainties. that through the uncertainties do you learn how to be certain. some random thoughts. God. get me through this man. final hurdle. fly joyce fly. pretty run out. bless everyone out there. facing whatever problems. hurdles. obstacles. God's grace and strength be on you. lurve u all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment