"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, August 30

I wanna scream my head out. argh. one dae of studying ebm. haahar. i'm detested of studying anymore subjects. but as if u got any choice. har. u dun. soOo well. still gotta head on. hit da books.

Honestly. its one of da rarest times i'm pushing myself dat hard. but i noe lar. my conscience will be telling me dat if i dun. i'm soOo gonna regret it. soOo yeah. maybe a sea view to treat myself wif a cup of ice cream. under the sky. wif the wind blowing at my face. sounds good. argh.

the exam rush is madness. totally. honestly. been coped up in my room. harhar. it'll freak ppl out. trying means and ways to stay awake. dat yeah. omma helped me by getting these pills from da pharmacy. has been effective in keeping me awake. cause i was dozing off and complaining i couldn't wake up fer the entire last week. i slept soOo much. i think it was hindering my mugging time lar.

eeeEe. skool's fun but not this time and i totally dun like this part. i guess projects are not dat bad as compared to exams reallie. harhar. after the complaints of bad project experiences. but it beats mugging. harhar. its been really weeks. lots of weeks. hahar. maybe months since i reallie had the time to enjoy wad's on jang's site lar. minjong.net and soompi.com/forums. been active in it as wad i used to do. in the previous semesters. but well. life ain't dat luxurious harhar. this time. the toughest and the sloggiest times this semester has been but as must as it was the sloggiest. i think u learn much more and had my fair share of fun and getting to noe much more ppl around. harhar.

i'll remember dat movie out wif Ming. Danielle. and if Shi Xian is able to make it and Emily and the rest of da crew over at Colour and Composition. i just learnt how fun it was back den wif those 3 hours of class. as much as it deprived me of my sleep the previous nite working on the assignment but i think it was just a cosy environment to come together and just paint and laugh about each other. its pretty much a relaxing time together lar. den we'll paint and giggle at each other work. class was made up of mostly ppl from CMM harhar. But u fit in and harhar. enjoy urself toOo lar.

Hmm. i guess i'm just missing. the times spent on doing the things that i enjoy doing. to be honest. quiet times has been little fer these past semesters. i feel bad. as much as u pray and ask God to do soOo much fer u and u not doing much in reading up. its like i ain't listening much to God, like opening up my ears and heart to him. but once again. He works in my life and dat makes me feel all sufficient. as he guides my everydae life. Its like. I do wad i can and i'll leave it all up to him. God's coOL. harhar. like he's watching me everydae. I'll tok and tok to him everynite. as i close my eyes and thank him fer the day and his doings. I feel soOo heard. Like a child telling daddy everything, dat happens in a day. i tuck myself to bed. a day has just past. and tomorrow's another day. letting the next day worry for himself. till i drift off to sleep. harhar. i like ending my day. harhar.

But. before i do. gotta go mug some stuff and finish mugging abit of POM fer todae. before i drift off to lalaland. Hahar. reach some kind of checkpoint like a database. and hope it doesn't crash. cause backing up probably will kill me. harhar. This is times when i soOo very much feel how reality strikes and feel how life can be crazy at times. this entire paper chase thingy. the rat race seems soOo eminent. how real. its madness!! I dig myself in books. hoping to get satisfactory grades. and in the end. get by and till the end. get that certificate which spells. "diploma in business information technology". sounds like a big joke to me. dat after all da lessons u go. u get the piece of paper. and when u think ya done wif a diploma. in comes. a degree or some uni certs to make u seem. "academic inclined". armed wif these papers and head out to the society and make a living for urself. honestly. all this happens within years. real quick. as much as my mom was saying. "life moves real fast after ya graduate from secondary skool". harhar. it has been. real fast and it will get faster as the years get by. and by the moment. i'll be working. eEeks. can't help not feeling old now. 18 yr old joyceey. joyce. joyce. [harhar. i miss dat. andrew lim came out wif dat!]

I miss da past years. as i was chatting wif omma. how i was young and asked mom to sent me to pre-skool. harhar. I asked mom to sent me to skool?. harhar. i still find it funny and hard to believe but harhar. mom said it. like when i saw this kid walking down the road, i wanted to be in dat uniform and go skool cause home was boring. harhar. beat that! some snippets of my life comes real fun. i like sitting down and reminiscing at times.

And its teaachers' day soon. as much as i wanna head back to see all my secondary teachers. but most of them are not in da skool nimore. there's one person i reallie wanna see. Its my primary skool teacher. it just strucked me yesterdae when Lyn said she wanna go and find MISS BALA!! yeah. i miss Miss Bala. but it'll be when we're all done wif our papers and i pray she'll be there. and she recognise us! cause its been goodnessly donkey years. but i still remember her now and then. cause i think she's the one who instilled in me. what is called "character" really. for the person i am. and all the leadership she instilled in me. harhar. it carried on till secondary skool years but erh. sorrie ar cher. it stopped. harhar. but it'll carry on in my little walks of life. =) darn i miss her face. the hugs she gave us. the ears she gave to us. and the lessons. trust me. i can relate what she did in class to my sister, who is teaching. harhar. she gets pretty amazed at my sharings. wad to do. primary skool were the growing climax but harhar. nothing beats secondary skool. =)

Har. okie okie. i think i shall end my posting here. am getting rather long winded these days. wad to do. i'm getting old. harhar. sitting down on the chair. in front of my lappie and wif the speakers playing good tunes. [i'm listening to the soundtrack of Our Stance on How to Break Up Ost] =) Honestly, I didn't really fancy the ost at all when i first heard it. but as the drama progresses, harhar. I'm in love wif this sound track cause its got that tingling feeling and ability of reaching the insides of me. as i said. i reallie get lots of feelings when i watch this drama. every episode. cause times. I see myself in there and i feel the way the characters do. speaks alot to me. but those are the past! harhar. moved on and u look back. one day. u've grown buddy! hahar. =) oh well. growing up. lalala. oh. and i must say. Min Jong oppa. ya soOo fine. ya soOo cute. u make me smile!! harhar. just looking at these pics i've uploaded to my phone to keep me motivated to study as i look onto my phone. harhar. i wish i could just take a shot of the 2 of them. by me!! harhar. i dream on. *sigh* i cannot withstand these 2 guys smiles. arhhh. hee. >.<

captures from "windmill palm tree groove" =) Yeah yeah. from da trailer. hee.




This is one of them. one more smile!! harhar. he's soOo cute. Min Jong + Dong Gun oppa roxs. soOo adore the 2 of their smiles. i'll smile toOo ya noe. harhar. =) *dreams* Sheesh. gotta muggie now. taz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment