"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, August 23

and whoo hoo. when was the last time i last blog. Its been quite some time. hahar. toOo larthegic to blog! but now i know i can breathe easy now. Because. har! The projects are all over! Yey~! harhar. But somehow. I still feel kind of tired lar. and i just slept coming 10 hours of sleep last night. after tuning that guitar of mine. the E string broke. harhar. and got the whole set of strings replaced and tuned.

So much so for yesterday. oh. about last weekend? harhar. let me start from Friday. haarhar. Its a "all girls hangout" day with my cousins. With Jasmine and Caroline wor. Window shopping which ended up me spending a whooping alot. hahar. shall not say the amount lar. wait the amount pops your eyes out. but oh well. harhar. the clothes from that shop is cool. I like the "earthy" effect of the clothes which is cooL. harhar. that is the only difference. well. new outfit shall probably be worn this weekend. for grandma's birthday. harhar. i'm gonna look. different. harhar. *giggles* oh well.

Then we had dinner on me. harhar. the food was nice! That Zhe Char. Rice with a range of dishes. yum yum! thinking bout the entire thing makees my stomach growl. harhar. [which means i gotta go find and hunt for some food later on!] Slacked last weekend off over at cousin's "xiao gu" [little aunt] place. its like a heaven for me. i like the serenity. the "zen" [in case you wonder what is zen. its a word i use to describe "woody". jappy style. u know. dark wood feel.] that's what i really adore. wharhar. soOo she's got this coOL coutch which leaves me and Jasmine all prawled over that couch. which we actually spent a night in the living room coutch. next morning. we ate [thanks to her granny's marketing. we had food! hahrar. blessed me right? i get excellent treeatment from jasmine's side of relatives toOo~!]. and we basically slouch. prawled. laze in the living room with the teevee. switching the teevee channels over cable like no one's business. harhar. was fun.

For now, its been pretty alright. getting back coursework grades which has been not toOo bad. especially thankful for my DBIS project grade. harhar. *smiles* thanks to the kind guidance of lovely people like Jayson and Ashley and of course. not forgetting my partner. Chua PeiLian. harhar. [she reads that. she'll kill me. but i like her name. CHUA PEI LIAN> CPL!] harhar. ok. no bashing! but its soOo nice to call. just like WU PING YI [my chinese name] *shrugs* the great encouragement was POM's project. yay. I think the group really did well. =) course credit goes to CPL harhar. she's a great working partner. =D well. more grades will come to look at my course grades. but i know. your final grade ain't gonna depend on that, but your 2 hours paper. i remember Prem saying. "your entire semester work ends with that 2 hour paper which determines your fate". oh well. was something like that lar. he said it in his nick some time ago. [i'm getting old you see].

Anyways, I'm taking it slow till the later week approaches where I guess. i'm supposed to be gearing up for more revision. hoo hoo. its that time again. and i just had a fun time shooting hoops over at West Coast. Playing basketball. hahar. looking at how guys play the game. whoa. been a long time. =) feels great!

Me. hahar. just took it todae lar. whahrar. looking old. harhar.i nid a hair cut to look like dat.

hahar. i like this pic! wharhar.. soOo young. soOo cute lor. i wun believe this pic is taken from my camera phone. harhar. which totally erm. is reallie lousy lar. hahar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment