"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, August 3

harhar. browser's lagging. i nid a defragment of my comp! harhar. slow. as much as it is slow to me. i'm getting slow. slowing down my activity rate. harhar. somehow. just dun seem to have enough energy to get me going through the nite. every single time i wanna get up to do my work i end up sleeping my nites off and it can get kind of frustrating fer not abiding to ur inner self telling urself to simply. wake up and do work. hahar.

Oh well. then i'll wake up at some cute timing and den finish off doing the work that i am supposed to do. somehow. i get it done. but harhar. i noe i nid to do more. arharhar. and the art of war. against time has just started. harhar. tonite. wharhar. no lar. todae. harhar. better get myself prepared. rested enough and all ready to go. diao lar. sleeping like nobody's business on monday. i'm just sensing some kind of larthegic-ness in myself. i'm not really doing soOo much but i ain't got a clue why i am feeling kind of drained. or either. could be my mindset. oh well. time to change. its war. =) harhar. lol. doing things knowing that there is a deadline at the back of ur head isn't a very nice thing to do when ya noe u gotta produce quality work at such a shortspan. cause we all seem to get working when a sense of urgency surges and that's pretty bad. but i guess like wad Kim Yee always say. as the boat reaches the jetty. somehow. the boat will straighten up and head there safely. some chinese saying which i can still not catch it but she says it week in and out. harhar.

Does blogging comes in chinese? harhar. crazee me. been penning notes of china notes in da books that i keep. harhar. after lashing my feelings and thoughts out here. u kind of feel better. as though ya being heard. harhar. argh. the feeling of having to meet deadlines. totally kills. eeeEew. but i pray dat God will bring me through these days. harhar. of waking up, like a robot. u have a whole lists of programmes u gotta do. and do it well. yucks. soOo no life. harhar. well. least fer now. heading back to work. and den quick quick head to skool fer discussion. hoo. wad a life. bleah. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment