"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Saturday, August 13

another week has passed. harhar. Its really freaky lar. been through the sickest. erm. hardest. tired-est [if dat word ever existed in the oxford dictionary]. weeks. hahar. wait. lemme blog finish. hahar. my heart's telling me to finish writing this entry. my mind's telling me to go find another blog skin and somehow. change the layout once more. hahar. i love changes. harhar. brings about fresh new looks in the same things that u do but bringing in fresh new impressions and fresh new perceptions. now. dat's wad u call change.

Overcoming the start of the week wif a feverish start. arharhar. i mean it was real fun at the carnival. doing face painting wif great ppl i'm working in. i mean wif Joyce. Jessica and Janice. harhar and somemore ppl. [dun bash me fer not remembering your names. harhar. i need real close contact to remember lar]. =) Harhar. Making da kids happy, putting a smile on their faces. harhar. then i returned home with some great stuff. harhar. lack of fluids in your body can really prove to be pretty serious at times. harhar. i was in bad shape man on Sunday. remembering the "ordeal" was a close call for me. hahar. telling myself one time no second time. harhar. i'm gonna be a goodie goodie girl and get a bottle of water next time. =)

Then it was a frantic race against time. harhar. meeting deadlines. DBIS. harhar. thankfully for great ppl around once more helping me. hahar. i was still recovering from that stupid fever. harhar. sick girl. harhar. then the next was my Colour and Composition final work. harhar. Whereby we were supposed to do this final poster or something. applying the "elements" in which you have learnt and make a poster out of the entire lessons you've been attending. harhar. I drew Snoopy. =) hahar. funny. but i think it was real nice. harhar. the "religious" practice of sleeping couple of hours in the early part of the night and working through the later part of the night till dawn. to morning. harhar. 10 sketches and then the final piece. doing the final piece painting was fun. harhar. and then the sketches. harhar. which were required to be coloured. =) Got the help of omma. harhar. its really nicely coloured. good thing i was a left hander. harhar. i coloured one side. she could colour with the other. and i got my work done much faster =)

Every single piece of work that I did. will bring me back memories of Henderson. Harhar. Know why? Cause hmm. Could be aesthetics club. then also the lower secondary days of drawing. harhar. Then I'll think of Mr Goh and Mr Mah and Mr Heng. harhar. the good old days of joy and laughter. then the art exam we had? harhar. doing sketches of development work before your art paper. the research. harhar. then the final doing of the final project. =) Yeap. all the entire process is sort of like repeated in this elective that I am doing. hahar. 4 years has passed me by. harhar. just like that at the twinkle of the eye. so yeah. COCO has a place in m heart. it brings me back to some good old memories which share a part of me. I miss those good old days. i feel old now lar. harhar.

So I guess that's why I took COCO this semester. harhar. I think many would have called me mad. harhar. with the workload of this semester will be suicide actually. cause COCO required lots of time that's all. But I don't mind missing out on somethings that you usually had. har. I had really less time doing the things that i love doing at night. which was to spend it in front of the computer looking and listening or watching my favourites. the 2 oppas. JDG + KMJ ROXS. harhra. crazee me. honestly. i didn't have the time as compared to the previous semester where i could just do it without fail. harhar. oh well. there goes one semester and some old habits are hard to change. harhar. but oh well. its just less time to do all those stuff. harhar.

COCO almost coming to an end. harhar. its a B+ for all your hours of work but it was fun. harhar. one thing I learnt I guess was really colours lar. its fun. =) And yeah. one more week to go for school and then the study break. exams and harhar. off you go do what ya wanna do. probably top up more cash and start working. harhar. but my body's telling me to slack it off at home. harhar. we'll see when the time gets nearer lar. =)

Oh. Har. How could I forgot writing bout one very person who made all these possible. I think this week was one hella of a learning time for me. Many of the things wouldn't have been done if it wasn't for him. harhar. the almighty, great old God. harhar. He never fails to move me in my life. as much as you probably stay from him. harhar. he still never fails to moves in your life. how much can you deny of the fact that all the things were done solely by you alone? harhar. that's impossible cause from one fact i know my body and mind was seriously. like tired out. worn. out of ideas. not knowing where should i start with a mass workload. harhar. you need to clear. it freaks yourself out. but somehow. someway.harhar. God makes you climb that mountain and after the whole thing has passed. its a great feeling and a sense of accomplishments. harhar. relief. that "ahhhhh..." never feels that good..

that great feeling of sitting down and listening to my sayang. harhar. [dream on?] no lar. I mean sitting down and enjoying Min Jong oppa's solid. voice. I never fail to be amazed by his songs =) They so rock. harhar. the album's old. But you know what? I've an old soul which = I'm into ballads and old songs are old school rock. but they so rock me. harhar.

Every single day, I actually had the initial thoughts of actually leaving down notes of my progress. my thoughts and feelings but really. wasn't in the mood to actually sit down and write. harhar. cause i was feeling tired everyday. and just last night i wanted to pen it all down. but couldn't. cause obviously i just wanted my sleep. i slept for a whooping- 12 hours. hahar. I'm a good sleeper! harhar. spent yesterday on the guitar lar. that gunbounding for like some long hours. harhar. i felt young yesterday. harhar. I haven't had fun especially on games for some time. [yes. through the week that couple of hours of Yahoo Pool wif Jayson. harhar.] I haven't touched games for soOo long. harhar. I miss doing lots of stuff lar. my PS2!! harhar. oh well. it won't run away from me. harhar. and whats making that longing for me grow is that.... MUSASHI 2 is out. harhar. darn. dun have the hours to play it now. but i will. Musashi was played when i was in my 13-14. harhar. remembered how I always talked to Wilopo on how to play the game. and he'll intro good RPG and that's when the entire RPG craze of mine started lor. =) The character is real cute. =) Purple hair. Lumina. Minku. Diamonds. arhahar. soOo fun. Argh. Those good old days. harhar. i'm itching man. harhar.

Hahar. coming soon. duh. miss all those things. but eh. honestly. i miss heading out wif my buddies. cause everyone are all having their wars with the deadlines. harhar. projects. i'll see them soon. hahar. when everything goes back to the slower days of having school out and harhar. we'll spend time together. Janna. Glenda.. KTV!! harhar. Shall stop here. harhar. unless the sudden urge to write emerges. harhar. but i doubt so. this entry is long man. =) [arhhhh. soOo nice. KMJ's voice. da best!! harhar. *muacks* he looks soOo darn cute. wif that side parting. see if i get to put that pic up. wished i knew kpop earlier..]

harhar. time to put some pics onto da blog. its soOo wordy. soOo boring. harhar.



I like this pic. harhar. that's Lavonne and Pei Lian. =)

Goldfishes anyone? harhar.


Huh. harhar. This is one of da funniest pic taken.


Me and Lavonne =)

Me and Pei Lian =)Hear + Smell no evil? harhar.

This pic like some movie poster. harhar. great smiles =)

Pic taken by me. I like da wall idea. harhar.


Me and Hwee Boon =) BuddiezZz =p This is at Ling Li's birthdae. harhar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment