"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Monday, May 3

OKie.. Its been a hell of a awakening call fer me.. I've just really realised how much I've just fallen too much into liking a star.. And dat's not really good.. Harhar.. Like can but I assume there needs to be some kind of a line drawn in between.. I got dat "awakening call" on the night of a quiet time.. Just lied there, on my bed praying.. Then, came to realise wad I've been doing.. Seeking forgiveness and stuff.. It struck me there.. Was breaking into tears.. Just crying and saying how sorrie I was.. I've neglected him.. God.. How could I had done it.. It hurt "Daddy' soo much I suppose.. I chose to read some guidebooks instead of his word.. Giving excuse dat I'm too tired to seek his word or do some better prayers.. Aww.. So sorrie man.. But well.. Made up my mind to draw some line.. Dat there should be a limit to my craziness over korean guys.. Harhar.. Limit, harhar.. On Jang Dong Gun and Kim Min Jong oppa..

Well.. Harhar.. Today, just went out with Vanessa, Morris, Yuan Xun and Martin lar.. Harhar.. Mainly, its just the first 3.. Martin was mostly away.. Just popped in, cause he was away doing his theory test.. harhar.. Supposedly went out todae to watch, Jang Hyuk's "Please teach me English".. Harhar.. But well. We went jalaning instead.. Harhar.. Wad to do.. Show reviews from Jin Hui said the show not very nice, so well.. Walked from Plaza Singapura and then to Far East.. Shop shop, eat.. And den to Takashimaya to walk somemore.. With the 2 guys.. Harhar.. Den Yuan Xun kept complaining hungry.. So walked whole of Taka, seems nothing interst him.. So went to Hereen to walk.. In and out as usual out of the stores.. And then, decided to head back to Taka again to get the guys stomach's filled.. They sure know how to eat.. harhar.. Went up to the 5th floor, down to the basement where they finally decided to tuck in at Yoshinoya.. *faintz* Going out wif 2 guys u can faint.. It's just so hard for them to make up their minds.. Oh my.. harhar.. But well.. Was kind of fun lar.. Think I nid to head out at times.. After being sick yestedae.. And back to "pink of health" mode once more.. Feels good to just see somemore ppl abd blow the wind and get sticky.. Harhar..

Well.. Oh yar.. Got an awesome belated present from Vanessa.. Harhar.. Its a picture of Jang Dong Gun oppa!! Hee, flown in all the way from Korea.. harhar.. Soo cool.. Harhar.. he looks great, just gotta find a great spot for him to "sit" on in my room.. Wharhar.. Well.. So cool.. hee.. Thanks dude.. Harhar.. Really sweet of u.. Wharhar.. Sounds like kind of a fun day eh.. Harhar.. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment