"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, May 26

Hee hee, been really busy these few days, least there's thing's occupying my time.. And plus doing really more worthwhile things besides spending my time in front of the computer.. Harhar, but I do realli enjoy both of them lots.. Harhar!

Hmm, busy these few days being at Farrer Park Primary, hanging out wif kids! Harhar, yar, and todae, I've got a new name which kind of suits me.. "Big kid", harhar, guess at times I can be one too wor! Harhar, yeap, dat name is cute, harhar.. Well well, thanks to jojo fer dat new label.. Harhar, but I thought I was some 30 yr old stucked in a body of a 17 yr old? Whahrar.. Well well.. Yeap, its fun hanging out wif the kids, and well, can say it was different to the way we were back then, harhar! They're more out-spoken and even more daring in actions and oso words.. Harhar! But all in all, its fun, harhar, played wif my group "concentration".. harhar, can't believe I'm doing it all over again, the game which was a "hit" back in my time, just brought it back, and can really see the girls in my group enjoying it! Harhar!

Harhar, tiring on the first day but getting used to it more, harhar, wif me slping earlier.. harhar, finally making some efforts to tuck in earlier to bed.. Harhar, otherwise realli like some terror.. Harhar, yeap.. Waking yp and slping in earlier.. Harhar, good habits incultivated in me once again.. whahrar!

Yeap, soOo planning to watch movie.. "The Day After Tml" wif her on Thursday again.. Harhar, last week one time this week another time.. Boy boy.. Harhar.. Yeap.. SoOo well.. Got a sudden urge to do something I wouldn't think of doing.. Learn how to swim? Harhar, maybe tooOo much of water shows, see the ppl swim.. Which includes.. Mr Bond, Pierce Brosnan lar, den got Min Jong oppa swimming too.. Whoo hoo~! Yar, looks simple but I doubt I'll be able to learn it like how u learn how to ride a bicycle? Harhar, worth a try though.. Harhar, making plans too.. Wharhar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment