"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, May 11

Hmm.. Well well.. Harhar.. Suppose to write this on Sunday but I guess its too lazy.. Harhar.. But well.. Sunday was Mothers' Day lar.. Basically just had dinner at my cousin's place, had cake cutting wif good food.. Harhar.. Got mom a self-made card and erm.. Bought fer her a daisy.. Harhar.. Fer her plus a big hug from me to her.. Harhar.. Think it's like one of the first time in which I've ever done dat.. Harhar.. Well, all thanks to my "internet mom" who gave me the courage to make the first move.. So I guess, in everything there is a first time.. It sure was a meaningful one.. So thankful fer her.. Harhar.. Fer the both of them lar.. Cause when u hug, its not only u giving one but u receive one too.. Hee hee.. This was all taught from my dearie "mommy".. Hu's name also is da same to my mom.. Harhar.. 2 Lily.. Harhar.. So blessed to have these ppl in my life.. Harhar, God is great, cause he really does bless dudes! ^_^

Wad else have I been up too.. Harhar.. Well, busy making another gift fer another dearie Min Jong oppa fanatic.. Harhar, jojo lar.. Cause she's helped me soOo much in getting Min Jong oppa's stuff.. So I got her something.. harhar, some little black notebook done wif Min Jong oppa's pictures on da cover and back.. Harhar, and a holder fer da e-z link.. Harhar.. All fer her, wif Min Jong oppa's face.. harhar.. Think next time I'll do request fer all these stuff.. Harhar, glad she loved it, was kind of afraid she might not like da pics and stuff.. But well, thankfully she did.. Harhar, actually to state the truth, I'm in luv with dat book I made fer her.. Harhar, it was really nice.. Harhar, dun think if i'm gonna make another one, is gonna be as good as dat.. one of the more "proly" done "projects" thus far.. Harhar.. Pictures cut was kind of straight.. Which I always have kind of difficulties doing it, and the pasting was soOo neat.. Harhar.. So well.. Guess it was all from the practices I had wif making Jang Dong Gun oppa's stuff wor.. Harhar, makes me sooOo happy.. Harhar.. To hear it is appreciated.. Harhar..

Harhar, oh yar.. This blogger thing sure looks so "hippy" now.. harhar, look at da new templates and all.. Haven't been blogging fer quite some time and this sure nids a little adjustment too wor.. harhar.. But it is now kind of nicer now.. Harhar..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment