"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Friday, May 21

Okie..I was a complete fool.. AS in.. A real.. Ba Bo Cheo Reom.. Big time.. Perhaps on the fact that I dun lie.. When someone asks fer ur no.. And u just give it.. And got myself in a whole big mess.. Oh my.. How silly and naive can I get.. Oh darn it.. It just kind of ruined my day seriously.. Luckily.. Got LiJin.. Harhar.. A tu di to reply on.. Helped me out.. In some kind of shit I tell u.. Harhar.. I hope he doesn't bother me anymore.. Get on wif his life.. And I'll be glad to get on wif mine..

Well.. Hee, todae went out wif eh.. Vanessa, Jin Hui and Morris.. Got together to watch "50 First Dates" and the show was good.. Harhar.. Sssh.. Can't believe I literally teared like twice or thrice in the show.. Har.. Adam Sandler played Henry.. Who loved Lucy played by Drew Barrymore.. Lucy actually suffered some short-term memory loss as in.. She can only remember things in long-run, anything which happened yesterdae.. She can't remember.. So her memory is only like 24 hours long.. Sun rise.. She wakes up, she dun have a single clue wad she did the day before.. All because of a car accident, wif her dad.. So from then on.. Henry got really in love wif her.. Did ways and means to make her remember him daily.. By getting a videotape done wif footages done of him, telling her wad she did the day before.. Lucy actually lives a life.. Repeating everydae the same thing over and over.. Till she met Henry, whereby it realli changed.. Can't believe he did soOo much fer her.. Whoo hoo~!

Bascially fun to be able to hang out wif Jin Hui, Vanessa and Morris.. Harhar.. Met Lyn, Fang Lay, Shi Li, Seth, ROger and Kah Chong on the way.. Harhar.. Small world.. All of us at cineleisure.. In a day.. Harhar.. Probably.. We were all tuned.. Harhar.. Well.. Besides some spoliers.. Guess was kind of fun fer todae.. Argh.. Dun find me up again dude..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment