"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, April 29

Wharhar.. Well.. Harhar.. 2 days past my birthday.. Wharhar.. Feels a year older fer now.. harhar. Hit 17 already.. Harhar.. Waiting fer 18 to come.. harhar.. Den you know can do stuff like driving lar.. harhar.. And watching M-18 movies? -_-'.. Harhar.. Like "Passion of Christ"? *aRgH*..

Harhar.. Well.. Nothing much of lately.. Harhar.. Been out this week with Hwee Boon lar.. harhar.. Which was on Tuesday.. And hmm.. Oh.. Harhar.. Yesterday! Wharhar.. Could never been happier.. harhar.. Cause gotten 8 cds altogether [I think].. Consisting of VODs lar and audios of my other zhuai ai.. Harhar.. My 2 "lao gongs" harhar.. Kim Min Jong lar.. Harhar.. Well, it was so well packaged and well done it looked like a present, some belated present from a fren too.. Harhar.. Jojo [Josephine] lar.. Harhar.. She's da Min Jong oppa all time fan I tell you.. harhar.. She was also the one hu helped me with getting the 2 albums of Min Jong oppa from Korea.. harhar.. His "8th album" and "The Greatest hits Collection [2003-1999].. Harhar.. So this discs all come in the right time.. it is adding up my collection on Min Jong shii.. Wharhar.. Now got 2 persons stuff.. Harhar.. It was packaged in a way it had Min Jong oppa's pixs in grayscale in the covers and back of the disc's covers and also, a tag wrapped up in brown paper, and a note.. With his picture on it.. harhar.. All done courtesy of jojo.. harhar.. Thanks buddy.. Harhar, always helping me out eh? ^^ So had an encore of Min Jong oppa lar last night... watched his concert and various appearance in variety shows.. harhar.. Wait, one day my no1 become Min Jong oppa.. Harhar.. Think it might come true, cause I everyday listen to his songs.. Harhar.. Something I don't do with Jang Dong Gun shii.. Harhar.. well.. But still like the 2 of them a fair share.. Harhar.. Each got their own charm.. Wharhar..

Oh, another glad thing which happened was, a cleared up misunderstanding with my "internet mom".. *pHeW*.. And harhar.. It happened on the day of my birthdae.. Harhar.. Glad things cleared up and was back to normal.. Harhar.. Cool 17th birthdae lar.. Harhar.. Presents and gifts in all sorts!

So fer todae.. Nothing much as usual, harhar.. Slacking lar, and harhar.. Of course listenening to Min Jong shii's songs.. Harhar.. Falling sick as far as I know.. harhar, only is see how bad it gets? Harhar.. Yar.. Must be too many late nights.. Harhar.. Oh yar.. Wondering what's up wif myself.. harhar.. had some feeling of sadness.. Kind of hit me suddenly.. wonder who is that person, cause dun think i'm feeling sad on my side.. Harhar.. So well.. Just really hope that person is fine fer now den.. harhar.. Go enjoy my MIn Jong oppa's voice.. Harhar.. He really heals man.. Love his voice.. Can't live a day without it I suppose.. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment