"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, March 24

Different times of the day, I will desire to listen to different kinds of songs. But when its night, I just love the sound of pianos going on and just vocals, to resonate, and it sounds awesome when I just sit myself in the room, where its silent, with just my headphones, and a nice comfy chair, with the air con on. Its quite a luxury. I don't do it daily, but i am doing it now. AHAHA. That's in the basement office, where daddy's chair is way more comfy then the one in my room. (which reminds me of whether I should place a big fat bean bag into my bed room) My goodness, in swanking red. HOO HOO. SWEE BOH. But then again, its gonna rip 90 dollars away from me. *sobs sobs* So I shall consider whether I do need it, but I think that's gonna lie on the top of my list once I ever get my full time job, pamper myself alittle, just all these lovely cushiony thingies around. They made me feel happy, to

1. Lie on it
2. Flop or just land on it
3. Run and land yourself on it

Brings alot of simple joys. (I do that to my parents bed till today) - Which totally annoys my mom all the time. Being so large and much older now, I still get a great kick, running and jumping right onto the arms of a kings size bed. Too large to miss? Could consider doing it on the beanbag. Tee hee.

Anyways, today's been a day whereby I got up at 1300. Didn't expect myself to be that tired, afterwhich, I had my lunch and watched "Defiance". Its been sitting on the laptop for some time, since I saw the short ad, via the big screen ad, while crossing the road towards Shaw, with Daniel Craig's face all over, its quite hard to miss. Plus, I'm quite into Daniel Craig. *grebit chuckles. (since someone has been using that term alot. and alot, means alot). PFFTS. Can't believe something that i use ever so often *chuckles* have found a new, revamped and cuter version. I'm jealous. But whatevers. *sheepish grins*

Ok so now I'm on House's Soundtrack. Gotta find more tracks from season 4 and 5. I love, somehow the music is soo different but definitely something I will never ever get tired of. Hee hee, that's most important.

And on Defiance, if you have a chance, do go and watch it. To marvel at the human spirit, the courage and faith to do the otherwise, then to just sit and await death. Its living out loud, "better to die trying than to die not trying at all". So yeap yeap, a movie that kind of jolted me by throwing me "what on earth are you living for". Daniel Craig as usual, being the oh so cute him (yes i'm being a girly girl), loveee it. I must say i was quite emotionally sucked into that show. So into it, bleah.

Oh and a passing thought, i just got myself another interview tomorrow morning. As random as getting a call at 930 at night just now, having a little chat and its some camp coordinator position. So kids and fun will be part of the entire thing. Just see how it goes, for now that's about it.

Time to head to my room and groove to house's soundtrack. Nite people.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment