"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, March 10

It has so far been a lovely day today just resting. Yesterday was just merely spent orientating myself with my new toy, known as the HTC Touch 3G. Its a pretty baby, and yes, I love it, and I got it at a steal. =) Received pay and this is what I do to reward myself, and its quite a novelty really. Quite suprised at myself that I got a touch screen phone, cause I was quite keen on buttons in a sense, but not wanting to use the typical symbian interface. Not a fan of the iphone, nokia e71 seems fitting, but nope, ahaha i'm just not into Nokia. And hence, the decision with the HTC.

So yesterday was spent inputting softwares into the phone, its a little riced, with a new dial skin and contact book, that works like how the iphone works. Its quite fun really just finding applications for it.

Apart from that, today was just spent with the Dubby, we were just chatting last nite. Then lunch and tv today, its lovely to see how he has come to make decisions, very pleasant suprise no doubt! =D I thought it was gonna take a while but suprisingly no, so today was just a quiet day, enjoying each other's presence, watching an episode of House S5,
on AXN, since i was simply too lazy to set up the comp to output it out on the bravia. Nonetheless, it was a good day, bringing lassie for a walk, while i was walking him to the bus stop as he booked into camp. Then showering lassie (cause she stanked), she's so adorable! How when I was soaping her, I was just looking into her eyes and she was just looking into mine! Those cute moments, sigh. Very lovely, to tell Lassie, she's been loved!

So here I am on my bed, looking at my emails, I've just got an interview on Wednesday, so lets just wait and see. Wondering if I should send more resumes out, I think I should but i'm just lying on my back. Check out the bruise on my leg that has grown into islands, and seriously
looks like I've been abused. AHAHAHA. For the record, its the biggest bruise growing this big. All thanks to having really high steps at the EUNOS BUS INTERCHANGE, and I was just walking down the bus steps, missing the high steps, thinking it was a flat land (Like Bukit Merah Interchange), and the headphones on my head just plopped onto the floor due to the impact. And I went "OHHH MY GOD" not cause I fell, but cause my lovely headphones fell to the floor. Brushed myself up, picked my headphones up, and there was a couple staring at me. AHAHAH. It must have been a funny scene, but yeah. Its horrid, cuts and bruises and now.. The bruise have just seemed to grow. Have no idea if its supposed to have gotten better, or for the worse, but lets wait and watch. How fun!

So for now, its quite a limpy me.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment