"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, March 24


Awesome day it has been today. 23.03.09 - It is Min Jong oppa's birthday. (Happy Birthday!) But a more felt note would have been my beloved, favourite band, right in front of me. To just be in the stadium today, was something to be thankful for. I wasn't that late, the opening act by whom I don't know, really wasn't that yummy, but when THEY came on, my goodness, we all went mad.

Thumbs up for an awesome crowd, sure we had fun singing along to nearly all the songs and especially to "Life in Technicolor II" to the WHOO OOO OOOOs, and especially during the encore. To get them out, the entire stadium was singing pitch perfect whoo oo oos. Darn good feeling, "Fix You" was pulsating, "Viva La Vida" was deafening, "The Scientist" moved me. Chris Martin being the usual him, especially chatty tonight and cutely hilarious. Will whacked the drums real hard, Guy looks quiet and reserved but course stunning with his new hair, Jonny with his signature riffs and overlays. Chris, thumping through the keys and strumming through the guitar. He actually took the guitar off his shoulders, and just threw it to the ground. I went "OMGOODNESS" but then again, how much does the guitar costs to them? Peanuts really, so its like a martin was just thrown to the floor. AHAHA.

Its better than "X and Y" in comparison to better stage presence, with their lovely do ups of lightings, pictures shown over the sceen, camera angles, and the ballish projector screens =) Which was during the previous concert that I fell in love with Coldplay, and the rest is history. They do real well live, and Chris makes me wanna go play the keys. All I can say this band is a bunch of brillants, both academically and musically. Will sings backup real well =D I only realised his voice during "Fix You" mv, years ago, that i realised the entire band actually does sing accompanying vocals.

It will be a day I'll remember, for such a fun time, especially during the "Mexican wave" with our mobile phones, and singing along sessions. The crowd was just awesome and Coldplay just lived it up. No one was sitting.

And yes, the wallpaper and pictures posted, are taken entirely by me. For keep sake's purposes. Thank you Coldplay, for such an awesome time! And a great crowd and for the Dubby, who paid half of the tixs. ahahhaa! Hope all who were present had a jolly merry good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment