"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Friday, December 15

whoa. i feel the full force now of someone being affirmed and confirmed with that piece of paper someone has just received. its gets rather annoying but i guess on a second note, i might prefer living off in my own or rather, given now's context, moving out. live out and be oblivious to the things coming back at home. it just hit me in the car again whoa. but whatevers, like whatevers i'm pissed man. i'm becoming like a pissed lady today. *emos*

twice. once was at myself for spilling the honey stars all over my bag. its like it didn't occur to me that i should roll the inner bag into the box but i guess i was rather stupid. i feel angry for not having the least sense and in any case, just arharhar. be left alone. be alone or something. have a friend around or someone in the room you can remain oblivous to everything. i'm just tired and probably wanting
to have some life or something, like be far away so you don't see it happening, cause you'll never understand why somethings happens so yar.

but in all, i thanks Winnie and Pei Lian for the day today, it has been fun and yes i had fun chomping. and i lurve that duet song we sang Winnie, its in my head and that's really the best part of my day, together with the had my decent meal for the day nearing the end of the day, which consisted of my 3 meals. somehow, ain't got much appetite to eat these couple of days, its not like at its best, and i just don't know what to be eating i guess. aharhar. i should just stop pondering on so many things at stop being upset at the things that are at my face which would always be the way they are and i should stop whining. i also don't know why i wanted to head down to fetch them home and see all these. but arhahar. i'm dumb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment