"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, December 17

humm. saturday has past me by and its wharhar and its sunday morning. its been fun rather today, finally sitting down and playing around with pictures. been rather long since i last did and yeap. something that makes me happy apart from shopping at Ikea yesterday wif Jie Jie so yeah. arhha today was at Takashimaya but wasn't anything there. with Jie Jie + mummy and me lar. so oh weells.

anyways, i'll guess it'll get better arhahar. i'll be fine really =) thank you Rae + Winnie + Linggie for just being there chatting arharhar. in a way, being with me. i'll get over it lar, eventually. arhahar. just takes another round of more time again. wharhahr.

look, i'm so happy at this new thing i tried out, my msn window! ahhaahr. mean its not a new thing but i think the picture's so cute. Kang Dong Won looks cute. ahahar. =) sunday's here whahar. and i lurve my new wallie. arhhar.
ok lar, wash up time after playing and playing with all these pictures lar. sleeping and its time at God's place tomorrow again =) nitey nite peeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment