"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, April 27

i'm falling asleep. arhahar. i thought i was gonna be really late for work but thankfully managed to be alrite. still recuperating from yesterday's dinner celebrations. from the crazy hide and seek i was playing with the people who came on to the sitting down and eating that super pepper-ish seafood pasta to eating my first ice cream cake. arharhra. i'm still waiting for a day for someone to get me a tirimisu cake. arhrahahar. lalallaa. *grins.

all in all, i just wanna thank each and everyone of you who were present at Swensen and for those who wrote cards, i'm touched by the words that is in there which includes Mr Lee's arhhraar. [hey. ya gonna be a very good investment in time to come] and to Ash + Kim Yee for pulling off your planning stint. arhharhar. to my secondary skool buddiez Jin Hui + Janna + Ling Li + Hwee Boon for all your gifts. arhahar. to Jayson for your voodoo cutie doll. [its dangling on my phone already, which i don't see what's so difficult in opening the hook with your bare hands. you gotta have skill!]

thank God i wasn't sabo-ed. I was honestly wondering if any of them were gonna get a guitar and ask me to sing there. THANK goodness ahrhra. it didn't happen. moral of the story, get a few song lyrics and chords in your head!! whahaar. I'm soOo bored, i'm bloogging in the office. i'll probably end up doing the e-journal soon too.

to wai yin thank you for the card you made. its really cute and the words. arhahra. yeah. its funny!! and to Jojo omma heading to Hong Kong, arhhar. enjoy yourself over there and yes. God take care of you over there. To Agnes thank you for your morning call and wishes. arhhar. that's the first one i received over the phone. to my Mom ahrhara. thank you for your baggie. i finally have a decent looking bag to go with my formal wear. arahrara.

and to all. who sent your wishes. thank you[s]sss arhhar. yes. it feels blessed when someone comes around and tell me that i've made a difference somehow, some way or another in your life.

well, and the ultimate which went "behind the smiles and laughters, lies a girl with many problems i face alone". ahrhra. correction, i was never alone =) the joyfulness comes from the one up there. who looks after me and to all the people placed around me. ahrhra. its the process how i got past or overcame each one of them that makes me who i am today, ahahara. and to share my living testimony to the rest =) lurve ya all. yes. blessed do i feel today and its all thanks to each one of you who made it. thank you =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment