"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, October 26

ok. now I shall continue my previous post. Cause u noe wad happened. dat day when I was blogging. I was sending pictures to Glennie and to Ben. and den. Ben complained it was slow. SoOo i restarted my comp. but i ended up sleeping after restarting. SoOo where was I?

Arhahar. ouh. Internet mummy ask me to upload pics-y. sorrie I took soOo long. eh. Everynight watch handsome and I turn off to bed. hee. tonight got the energy to brag and blog now. and continue my story of Cebu. Choco cowboy [Paul] sent his regards to all da Cebu Mission trippers. I miss his green Isuzu. arharhar. I saw it outside my house. [A white one though] but i just smiled. thinking bout the sweet memories the team had and wif Ate Sally + Paul and da kids and ppl over at OM.

Lemme see. some pictures of da team =) [I ain't gonna load 2 big the photographs. cause rule on 45. It takes a lot of time. and rule 71. It takes a lot of space of da blog before someone complains i'm turining the blog into some photoalbum. ahhraar. [it is. wondered why i changed the layout to something this big? nannnanaa]

soOo this is the team. In OM [Operation Mission. an organisaton] there's 11 of us. Wif couple of OM-ers in there. and of course. "Papa" = Uncle in Cebuan Moses on the top right hand corner. Ben's not in there! Smile babies!


This is da fuller team.Wif Jacob aded. and Ben Chan. =) Fun-ner.


This is Pastor's Gerry's daughter =) Cute smile eh. I like da smile. soOo aiseh. Sweet. And Pastor Gerry was sweet toOo. stroking his other daughter as she was asleep. awWw. CoOL dad.


This lovely smiley pic is taken by Ben Chan [harhar. he took most of da pictures cause my cam was wif him =) wif his team. ouh. cause we were splilt into 2 teams sooo yeap =)] Its pics of kids from da slum areas. They had little but they really were really happy kids. They dun cry as much. They shared whatever they had with each other. some more pics - y. I leant humility and contentment from these kids. very touched by them. they're all soOo sweet. come by they'll put their smaller arms onto yours and say. "hello". they lurve cameras toOo and course. takin pictures. [but i have a lot of pictures. only putting some up =)]



Dat's all fer todae den. this uploading kills =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment