"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, October 25

I am back. hahar. after 10 days. It was awesome and the trip couldn't have been better. Fer it was the first time I was overseas. Without my omma. aharhar. Wif another bunch of 10 ppl. The awesome team consists of team leader. Jacob. Shaun Ho [Your mummy loves you. He has this cute shirt dat has dat writtenon it =)]. Jia Wei. Alvin. Andrew. Ben Chan. Pastor Edwin. Rachel. Glenda and Joyce [Ho] I mean. muahahar. ^^

Activities were loads. And seriously time passed soOo fast over there dat getting back to SG. Its back to da old routines usuals and time seemingly seems to be crawling. I miss Cebu. arhahar. And when I was over there. I honestly. hahar. Suprisingly. didn't miss much of da things at home. not my lappy. not the internet. not the handphone. not the television. but some of the cutest thing I missed was... arhhar! *argh* the water. Both drinking water and the warm nice shower i take dat many things that i have taken for granted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment