"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Saturday, June 25

Hmm. Another week gone once more.. Its pretty freaky coming to think of it how long u've been in skool already since the new semester started. Week 5 is alreadi quickly ending. Or u can say, it has alreadi ended and now. Week 6 is heading my way. hahar.. and yeah. Projects are piling, clearing them slowly at a time. and mid-sem tests are all coming up. Time to catch up and start chomping on all ur notes alreadi i guess..

Hmm.. wad else. Well, more or less. I guess MAFIT is pretty done up. Guess tml am gonna probably stay at home and finish up on my colour and composition assignment. development drawings and final drawings wif painting all to be done by next thursdae. Whoot. and then probably spent sometime mugging alreadi.

Todae morning was pretty horrible. Cause of a whole nite of sleep yestedae. Dunnoe wad happened but morning i remember was quite a giddy affair. some panadol did the trick lar. fine till the nite. couple of hours ago. The toilet became the most frequently visited place in the house next to my bedroom. Goodness lar. Some toilet drill. wad a dae. seems like someone's wishing me sick or wad? harhar. well, maybe. I'll survive. Humph.

Days's pretty ok. Till someone came by and told me. "i hate u". harhar. oh well. I think i didn't do anything wrong in holding my stand. my mind's made up and dat's it. u wanna hate me by all means. hold ur grudges against me. hmm. gosh. I think i must do some major revamp in myself. can i behave to be less caring and friendly to the ppl around. omma said. I could be overdoing things. well, i think i might just have done soOo or wad. hmm. hard to care fer ppl at times or wad. shall answer my own question one dae.

Guess i'm heading to bed. enough of stuff fer the dae. been a pretty long one. hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment