"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Friday, April 8

Okie, harhar.. HmMm, just got the results online. And eeEEwW. Its a far cry from my last semester's performance.. whooops. harhar, i can settle fer most of da grades except fer my accounts and erm. Econs. har, i think i am reallie not good wif numbers lar.. Can onli work everything and anything on my memory.. harhar.. anything memorisable, harhar.. Well, just pretty much. disappointed in a way at those 2 grades.. the rest were pretty much expected. *sigh* never mind, just glad i cleared it all.. harhar, kind of confirms the feeling of being reallie not dat good wif numbers~! aiyo. lousy feeling. and the cycle carries on. -____-'

Also dunnoe wassup wif me or is it me? harhar, yeah, could be it.. probably should have put in more effort or something. Well, good lesson learnt harhar, u better work harder lar.. harhar.. yeah.. Just try harder =p nothing else to do, cause yucks. ur scores have been fixed. harhar. *sigh* screw things up somehow i feel lar.

Oh well, get over this lousy feeling. harhar, gonna slp and do somethings i soOo love dat have missed doing. Cause it doesn't feel the same doing it. Which is looking at my 2 favourites, and feel totally happie.. those feelings have kind of subsided after spending my yesterdae purely sleeping after spending my lunch wif 2 lovely ppl.. Jojo and Agnes lor.. Feels pretty okie after having a chat wif them.. den went home to slp.. tired and larthegic.. SoOo todae, hahar.. Feeling down again lar.. bleah..

But after some reflection. I think its a good lesson learnt fer me. Teaches me to be humble. All over again, time and again, this lesson will come and it keeps me reminded. "joyce. stay humble." it'll spring out, once in a while and I guess, I learn and be thankful fer I've been blessed by God, who's on the constant lookout fer me. And to keep track of my attitude. Times I think it is going down the drain. harhar, but fear not. I've got a great Father. Ah Pa to readily discipline when it nids to be. Fer me~! rite time, tells u that there's always room fer improvement. heart of learning. willingness and a good old positive spirit which has been lacking at times. =) God's living alrite. time fer u to realise the wonders he works in my life. greatful of thanks. =) *muacks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment