"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Friday, April 22

Thankful fer todae wif my dae out wif jojo. agnes and lisa. Hahar. Yeap, fer they gave me a pre-b'dae dinner treat. harhar. Very sweet of them and whoa. I'm thankful fer dat. Reallie touched.

But above all these. tok bout matters of da heart. I've just met him a while ago. Things were going on well but suddenly. I took a step back just as I was taking 2 steps forward. put things on hold. doubting myself once more. harhar.

Its a cycle. everytime things reaches a certain point. i'll start heading back to a starting point. harhar. It happens time and again. not suprising dat it turns out like dat once more. Those. "I dun deserve all these" pops up in my head.

I guess its on my part, my fault fer leading ppl on. not to sae dat i dun like him at all. Harhar. We clicked cause we had soOo manie similarities. harhar. Was like a "woW" thing. days past when suddenly todae. I thought bout things. I wonder whether i'm treating as an "lil boi". A younger brother or something. harhar. *shrugs* da doubts sets in. and made up my mind to put things on a hold.

All in all. I'm reallie sorrie fer making things in such a mess. argh. I ain't got a clue as to why things kind of turn out da way they do. i guess i haven't changed as compared to 2-3 years back. I'm still holding on to some things i can't give it up. arhahar. I realised he stands behind time fer my family and frenz. and time fer myself. dat he isn't in much priority. or should i sae. behind God oso. harhar. I dunnoe. I'm just started to lose faith in myself lar.

Den scenes of da past came into my mind. it was exactly the way it was. doubting bout myself and all. all soOo familiar. har. i still had dat faith of things not working out well somehow. argh. i dunnoe. feeling kind of messy rite now. Just gonna rest and see how things go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment