"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Monday, April 19

Whaharhar.. Been quite awhile that I've blogged.. Well.. Work's out and hahar.. Still up to my naughty pranks.. Being up till kind of late these days again.. Fer now.. Feeling kind of happy.. Harhar.. Simply because I've just watched Kim Min Jong's "geurilla concert".. Harhar! Love his voice and performance and the way he smiles! Harhar.. *grins*.. He's so funny.. Harhar.. Screaming my head off just now..

Well.. Hearing Min Jong shii's voice blasting over my comp's speaker and his face smiling on the monitor was actually the icing of the cake lar.. Harhar.. Just had my advanced 17th birthdae celebrations together wif my cousin, Jasmine's over at her place.. Harhar.. Was suprised at the number of turnouts.. Least its not too little people and the food was finished somehow.. Thank you all fer those hu came all the way as it was kind of out of the way fer all you ppl.. Hee.. Practically the whole party chef's were my mom and Jasmine's mom wif Gary and Jane (Jasmine's sis and bf) heading the party.. Didn't do much fer my part except fer the lifting of the stuffs.. But it was fun wor.. To have my birthday celebrated was enough of a joy for me and being able to have it spent together wif my family and friends was good enough! So, big thanks to all the ppl hu planned and arranged fer the party and those hu turned out, all the gifts and most importantly.. The one and almighty God fer setting the rain aside and making the weather kind of cooling and for most things which turned out alright.. Except for some spoliers here and there, I did enjoy myself wif a couple of advanced gifts and cards.. Harhar.. Thanks thanks.. COuldn't have been any better.. Harhar! *grins*..

Been watching "Bi-mil" [secret lover] again once more.. Harhar.. Catch my another favourite pair, Zhao Ying-min [Kim Min Jong] and Lee Xi-zhen [Kim Ha Neul].. Can't seem to get enough of them and had already influenced my dearie cousin to watch it.. Harhar.. Watched a couple of episodes wif her already and harhar.. Wonder if she's gonna continue but harhar.. Think she'll fall fer the character of Ying-min too I think.. Harhar.. On par wif Yin Xiang-ze [Jang DOng Gun] role too.. Harhar.. But got their own very traits.. Harhar.. Just the way I like the two of the guys.. Jang DOng Gun and Kim Min Jong.. Harhar.. Shall be looking fer the better quality version of "Bi-mil" as the one from Poh Kim just kind of suxs big time.. Lots of cut scenes and picture quality could be better.. Haiz.. Where's it.. Harhar.. Missing my dearie "mummy" too.. Harhar.. Just some of things on my mind now I suppose..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment