"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Friday, April 23

Whoo hoo.. Been a long time blogging.. Harhar.. Nothing much of late but just had a good talk wif Indri.. Whahrar.. Miss her lots.. Hope to meet up wif her some time soon.. Well.. Nothing of much lately.. Just occupying myself wif lots more things.. Harhar.. First was the search fer the better quality version of "Bi-mil" which I have already accomplished after much serch efforts all in a day.. 5 places in a day.. it cost about $50++.. And I had to walk quite a bit to get my way home on 51.. See the pattern.. It was a "5" day dat day.. Harhar.. Was walking when I realised wad a "5" pattern there was.. Harhar..

Oh.. So just been occupying myself lately wif lots of web making stuff.. Dreamweaver and flash.. oh my.. The latter is so chim to use.. Hope it works and gets somewhere.. Harhar.. So chim nid some books on it.. Harhar.. So sianz.. Haven't been chatting very much wif my onilne "mummy".. Harhar.. Miss da chats.. harhar.. Okie lar.. Go fiddle wif dreamweaver.. Harhar.. Oh.. One more thing.. Harhar.. Lyrics of the song.. "Greetings.." by Kim Min Jong oppa.. Wharhar..

11. Greetings

Unexpectedly we met each other....
Embarrassingly, sending regards to you...
How have you been?....Recently heard of you...
Saying meaningless words to you...
A smiling you, look at me...
A strongly you, have overcome the parting pain...
Me, the pains still hurts....
Even without me, you lives happily...
Up till now, still keep your photo by my side...
No one can come to my heart yet...
A smiling you, say 'keep in touch' to me...
My heart aches...
Today, what are you doing?
On my absence, should be someone picking you up...
Please understand... me the one who...
Never a moment, forget about you...
Never.....forget you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment