"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, February 17

WOW.

While looking at the blog, I saw 5 comments, and out of the it, 2 were left by the writer of "sweet tapioca porridge". It was quite a wowing sensation for a moment, and I hope Andrew does get encouraged by the good reviews and many good memories and feelings it has left among the many viewers of the show!

Apart from that, today has been a day strangely, of non-stop sleeping. Not sure if its supposedly to be the way it is, but it had been the same last week too. Whereby my monday was spent, just laying on the bed and resting, as though I was that burnt out or something. But last week I could have understood, it was quite a tiring one. This week, seemed normal! But i'm just letting myself rest, woke up in the morning at 9am on the dot, to book my seats for Coldplay's - Viva La Vida.

The first concert I'm paying for it (half of it to be exact) heh heh. So its quite an experience going through the system payment, which annoyed me, that I realised the name that I was supposed to key in, was case sensitive. pffts. The lovely person offering to subsidise my ticket price, is not other than the Dubby. Muahaha, its my valentine's day gift. He got a wallet. Tadah.

I'm sure its gonna be some of an experience after going for the 06' X and Y one. I guess that'll be it, gonna head off and continue reading John G Lake.

And with two interviews lined up later today, hopefully my energy levels will rise. Its been a larthegic monday! Thank You Pei Lin! Kudos to her for her introduction, however its gonna go, i'm still trusting, it'll be something according to His plans. Though somewhere in my heart, its aching to go for the design one. How funny. Bless your week ahead ya alls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment