"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Saturday, March 11

alritey. i've been wanting to blog for the longest period of time since the holidays started like approximately 2 - 3 weeks ago and apparently haven't done so. for various reasons but arhahar. probably watching long long movies and ended up just bouncing off to bed that i haven't had time to sit down and check myself arhahar. yes.

i'm not feeling the best of myself now cause erm. arhahar. i think i'm gonna fall ill soon. arhhar. its just the feeling that i'm gonna fall into some high fever again. awesome huh. for what reasons? i dunnoe why cause i haven't been caught in any rain or neither have i been having late nites. its just whole feeling of weirdness today when i got home. arhahar. maybe i am sick already. arhhar. *hicks. cause i felt like puking. [signs of pregnancy? arhharar. choy. no lar. kidding] but just pure larthegic-ness or something. arhhar. in case you all are wondering what's joyce's up to. i'm just woe-rking [arhahar. working = woessss] arhhar. over at the book fair whereby its apparently supposed to be working a 12 hr shift but have been working for bout a mere 8 -8.5 hours these 2 days. arhhar. there's overstaff at the booth cause there ain't enough crowd or either my manager must be seeing me having this words spelt on my head in CAPS that goes. [I"M TIRED] arhahar. yes. she's been releasing me and choon teck early [my colleague. who's in the same polytechnic as me and age] ahahar. i'm just wondering when before the 19th comes and my manager goes. "ok xiao peng you men [fellow small friends] -literal translation from chinese. as that's what she calls us. she's really funny] i'm overstaffed. arhahar. which means i might need to release some of you all early before the 19th [the fair ends then] " cause honestly the fair only started picking up today but even so. its pretty little. cause its a book fair and a comp accessories stuck there is alittle bit awkward. arhahrar. i seem to be always working in an overstaffed environment. arhhar. second time. other time was at CPF board. which left the last surviving 5 people with me included. but i got "eliminated" in the end. arhhrar. oh well. so much so for the working part.

school's out and the semester results came out. arhahar. its the usual. thank you to all who have been sending their prayers cause i was blessed. i got through even when the times i think i was soOo dead. arhahar. but yes i got through org. behaviour despite Linnet's initial "i don't like JOyce" attitude. arhhar. but well, actually i thank her for she taught me the meaning of what it is to get over my other bad habit of lateness. honestly i've been rather punctual nowadays. and i think i need her to teach me the lessons on trying to be really still and quiet and just listen totally. i tend to "this is not right. try my opinions / alternatives" arhahar. ends up being too strong on my side which i think i might have to decrease that habit. lol.

and before i leave for my bed. cause arhahar. i think i am concussed. i wanna say. and i come back to the same point. as i ask myself. "is it wrong to care that extra bit for someone" or "maybe it isn't good to have good intentions" at all. arhhaar. i dunnoe. cause half of the time i either send out the "wrong signal" and get myself fixed up. arhhar. and it always ends up the way it is. good friends today and goodbye in the days ahead. that things don't appear the way they were. arhahar. i guess it could be simply me. that after all. i could just be the very hard to understand person. =) that's y i fall straight for the smart. determined. serious guys. its just the way it is. i haven't met one yet. but something i realise i cannot do. is to maintain a best of friends with a close guy huh. arhahar. =) [feeling bit wasteful but i dunnoe. watch what my mouth says i suppose the next time.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment