"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Monday, November 7

*screams* time has seriously pass me real fast. to be exact. today later in the afternoon at 1pm will be a school day. New time table states for monday. I start lessons at 1 and ends at 4pm. arhahar. One thing I think I've been blessed this semester is a shorter time table as compared to last semester which was hell of a hectic one. =)

Holidays has been a fruitful one this 2 months basically cause of the Cebu trip which has been marvellous for me. In a sense of rejuvenating myself. More of God over there and to see the world in my eyes. it has certainly changed me. In a sense. I have become a person to seriously be contented with what I have. suddenly things that i have wanted. seem sooo unimportant. things that i used to chased for in a sense, the things that i used to call "precious" or "important" in my sight has changed their significance. and suddenly all dun seem the way they were before. its like what has been said. Lay down your all. ur possessions. everything. ur life. suddenly made sense to me. amazing revelation.

Anyways, soOo much soOo for that. But apparently I've been feeling a little sleepy and larthegic somehow. ain't got a clue as to why that is soOo cause i realised that i do get the sleepy feeling whenever i get home. arhhar. nothing to do or unoccupied? i dunnoe but all i hope i get my energy level on a high. kind of looking forwards to school rather than bumping around at home. but one thing is that. i dread about the deadly projects week and the exams but arhharhar. dat's life of a student. u get fun + alot of time to yourself but one thing is that there is the stess and pressures of what it is to live a life of one student. arhaharhar. but ain't much to fear. one step at a time. its amazing how time flies honestly. cause today i realised almost 2 years since i last took my o'levels. and Jessica is now taking her exams tomorrow. wif keith. they're cooOL. arharhar. that they still head to church though tomorrow's their big papers. prayers and bless them. I feel old suddenly . arhahar. and the big 20+ years old is gonna reach soon. and no time 30s? EeeeEks. one thing is sure. I'm aging. *shrudders*

Pretty groused out today over the guest's speakers topic and GRAPHIC pictures that he showed. topic was on abortion. and yeah. it is a good thing in a way to show and introduce to the youths what it is to choose the path of abortion. It was really. Oh mi gosh. it was bloody. gore-y. and seriously. puking feeling in a sense. it showed all sorts of foetuses getting aborted at the various stages of pregnancy. Speaker could be funny at any one time with his jokes and sound effects to lighten up the mood but the pictures sent a very strong message down to the crowd. that whether it is in religion's point of view or in a person's point of view that it is really wrong. talk about baby abnormalities. and whether you'll abort the baby upon knowing the fact that the baby was going to grow up not the normal babies "way". its pretty scary i feel. cause i know that babies are cute but the responsibilities and the entire process of the pregnancy does scare me off abit. and today's abortion pics were. eEew. big time.

In early stages or later stages of abortions. u could see the forms already of the foetuses. grown. alive. living. breathing being fed wif saline solution [i asked Jessica wad was dat. salt stuff =O] burning the foetus all into black stuff. and then. take the forceps and twist the legs first. so now that the foetus is turned. it kind of breaks the legs. then the forceps is inserted to its neck. piereced. twisted to break the back of the foetuses and if that is not all. the forceps is used to remove the brains of the foetuses and the head of the foetus will hang loosely. totally dead. God. and it is removed by an expulsion movement. and if that's not worse enough. if a mom decides to abort the baby at 36 weeks [whole entire pregnancy perioid is 40 weeks] soOo the "doctors" no. they're called murderers or abortionists. basically breaks every parts of the baby and remove the foetus out of the womb. cant imagine the excruciating pain that one young baby. have to go through. *sigh* why did someone or anyone invented with the process of abortion? suppose its the same as getting the baby out of the womb when baby is delivered. =( i just crinch and as i visualise in my head what it was like. i'm totally freakee.d. anyways. the bottomline here was that. no freaking pre-maritial sex. that was the tagline if u wanna ever get the risk of abortion way out of the way. and the only solution. its a life at stake. darn it.

Okie. i just found a song i wanna leave the lyrics here. Its an Irish singer. Damien Rice - Blower's Daughter. Actually I found this song off Chui Kang Hui's ["seperation"s lead actress.] Cyworld. =) and i thought it was real nice. found the song. here's the URL.

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/closer/site/The%20Blower's%20Daughter.mp3">Damien Rice's Blower's Daughter

Damien Rice - Blower's Daughter

The blower’s daughter and so it is just like you said it would be life goes easy on me most of the time and so it is the shorter story no love no glory no hero in her skies I can’t take my eyes off of you I can’t take my eyes off of you I can’t take my eyes off of you I can’t take my eyes off of you I can’t take my eyes off of you I can’t take my eyes off of you and so it is just like you said it should be we’ll both forget the breeze most of the time and so it is the colder water the blower’s daughter the pupil in denial I can’t take my eyes off of you I can’t take my eyes off of you I can’t take my eyes off of you I can’t take my eyes off of you I can’t take my eyes off of you I can’t take my eyes…….. Did I say that I loathe you? Did I say that I want to leave it all behind? I can’t take my mind off you I can’t take my mind off you I can’t take my mind off you I can’t take my mind off you I can’t take my mind off you I can’t take my mind, my mind, my mind ‘til I find somebody new

If you want more downloads from Damien Rice. Try this website. Search engines are nice =) arhhaar. he's good. with a unique voice. I like that grainy voice.

The site

And now. I'm gonna tuck myself into bed now. Its 2am and its time to sleep. I'm tired honestly. =) Nitey.

and for more Cebu pictures. Try this place.
My nettiezZz

- Look under albums =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment