"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, November 8

Duh. school has started. first day of school today after 2 months of holidays. and ok. i'm gonna write this down.

- The first "rude shock" i got back to school first thing after setting into the school compound. arharhar. Was a rude awakening cause i haven't got used to the fact of seeing such a large number of people all dressed really well. The in trends. the latest and the vibrancy. That's Temasek Poly but yeah. arhahar. I think I was just used to seeing simplicity casual dressing. After coming back from Cebu, I'm still getting settled in terms of the people around me. arhhaar. can't help it. =)

- Second shock. well. arhahar. difficulty level of the work in school has gotten much harder. its becoming soOo industrial base. I feel like i am undergoing job training in school. arhharhar. big time. but you know what. Supposedly the prospects of the IT world is RICH. big time. Was doing my assignment of searching what a System Analyst does. Whooping very tech-y but but. the pay was like 120 pounds per hour? [there ain't a pound sign on my keyboard] but whoot. just look at that. anyways. I'm just feeling the heat of school cause honestly the subjects this semesters as compared to last semester is less. but the difficulty level has risen to quite a bit. arhahar. time to UPgrade. pleah. the thoughts of projects. eEe. arhhar. coffee and ur dear computer. sounds like you're working already. i get bored thinking about what will happen to me in a mere 10 years time. working. full-time. erh. arhahar. sounds lifeless. i just hope i land myself a job i love. arhhar. then u won't feel you're working a day in your life. ahrhaar.

Cause reading an article in the papers was sharing opinions of actually not rushing into finding a job as soon as you graduate. and also another one was that. hmm. bout ouh. influx of graduates into the industries that there isn't enough the market to accomodate to the graduates. that businesses gets to choose the cream of the crop, graduates from distinctive universities but the less known universities gets a harder time getting a job locally. arhhar. move abroad? yeah. part of me tells me i wanna go abroad and work. another part tells me of my omma. and the food. and the friends. arh. arhahar. =( anyways. that's later anyways.

Okay. Know what's the part about the new timetable. arhharar. I start school 3 days a week at 9am. and which means how early i gotta wake up? huu huu. some 6 plus. just like my dear secondary school days. Omma was laughing at me. "well. just think of it as you're going to school back in your secondary school". I was like "thanks mummy.." arhahar. soOo funny. And she keeps telling me to. "Go sleep early ar..." She's soOo cute. arhahar. that's my mummy. and yeah. I ate a fish bone for dinner which left me coughing like mad. but it didn't come out. see. i shall be developing a phobia for fish? but nar. ahrhar. i like ikan goreng!! I feel dumb and careless sometimes. like soOo careless. anyways. i feel "dumb" don't like to talk cause I dun like the jutting feeling at the side of your throat. arharhar.

OKie. enough of whining over here and close my eyes and head to bed. tuesdays are seriously long days. oh my gosh. and the CHINESE radio station UFM 1003 is playing real oldies. It goes. "whoever hears this. I love you". I heard that song before in some karaoke songs my mom used to play and sing some long years ago. but its not that bad to suit the nite. quiet moods. oh. and i wanted to say. God made lovely blue evening skies out at my place today. I love walking back from the bus stop to my house everyday. crossing this big roads. with the over head flyer building works going on. and the deep blue skies and the clouds. and the wind just blowing at your face occassionally and 2 sides of the road with cars and vehicles passing you by at quite a speed. i like raising my arms a little bit out. to feel the gush of the wind passing you by. its awesome. that's called. Just another day out. =) in school. Gotta sleep before i can't wake up tomorrow! God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment