"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Saturday, October 16

Life has gotten alittle bit tougher in the mornings when I wake and before I sleep. Feels from time to time that I have been slammed by a flat, foldable chair on my back, that make you want to cry out in the morning or perhaps think twice before you start your day or perhaps think about what are you living another day for. Still surviving but the bus trip home made me really feel like I was going to collapse. A supposedly short ride home seemed to have taken a longer time or was it just me that I manage to plug into my iPod and rest for abit, and make my walk home. Decided to have some porridge for dinner though I thought heading straight for bed and sleep till tomorrow morning seems to be a nice idea.

I guess now that I'm done with dinner, downloading a couple of ads to read on what is going on with the world, unwind to some soaking music, I should be tucking in soon before waking up early tomorrow morning and do what I need to do. Weekends pass really fast and I thank God I neednt need to work this weekend as to what was planned. Good to spend good time with my love ones. Ones that always makes me want to hang out longer with them and never say goodbye, wished the day doesnt need to end.

Guess I'll turn in now and somehow I'm thinking of mr when dreams becomes reality, what else can you be living for. Hope you're ok man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment