"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Friday, May 21

Hmm, my long type of my previous post didn't get saved or posted up. I was trying to say that this week has been a real tired one for me, or least one that left me perpetually tired or dozing off to sleep the moment my mind decides to drift off to sleep. Its been quite bad in that sense cause it leaves me unproductive, I'm hoping to clear some readings on Saturday.

I fell asleep at 1030pm just now, waking up at 330am, probably the body clock telling itself to wake since 5 hrs is the base for me. Gonna head back to sleep.

Can't wait to spend time with my loves cause it never fails to be a great time everytime we hang together and we can talk about what we love most and it can really come to no end and perhaps shed abit more light on this week's going through.

Just thank God for His grace that brought me through the week. Through the many times I felt like giving up or screwing myself up when it seems logical for the moment, only cause that's how you've been feeling the entire week, it could make you feel good for then. Just glad I didn't do anything stupid cause I know I'll be kicking myself over it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment