"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Monday, January 18

^ That's from the song "Gravity - Coldplay" ahaha. It just popped into my head. Thought I'll just leave some thoughts here as I take a breather, zoning out to my favourite song, gravity :) I love Chris's voice against the hitting of the keys. In any cases, music always brings me joy, depending on the mood. Like now, I'm on Class 95 old school mode. ahaha! Foreigner - I wanna Know What Love Is.

Whoot. I think I'll head home today and do more search. Update my playlist. Its been a busy busy day, entertaining calls, finishing up the posters, and now collating a list. ahhaah, the busiest day so far, but its good. But my body wants to nua. Tee Hee :) Anyway back to work. See if I do get home and continue :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment