"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, September 3

So what have I been busy with? I really wonder what have I been busy with, whenever I am been asked this question. Lately again, I will think its still rest, or either yakking away with my dear Sister, nephew and my mom. We're hanging out of late, it is nice, and it is more fun with the entire topic runs around the big topic of the big G. I simply love it. Like what Miss Yeong says, "what better things are there to talk about?". Yes, it is very heartwarming.

So this boy below, is the one hogging onto my ipod lately, after teaching him how to maneuver around the controls of my ipod. What does he tune into? What else, the all time favourite, Blessed Be Your Name, God of Wonders, Consuming Fire, Heart of Worship. You should hear him sing, you'll probably be laughing and kicking yourself hard, cause it is cute on one sense, but another sense, the songs that he sings, becomes transformed into a totally different song if you do not listen hard enough to what he is saying.

So when night came, there was a revelation on his beloved new toy, called DOU DOU. (well, least I call it Dou Dou), there's too many toys at home, they need a NAME, an IDENTITY. So pretty much, everyone calls it dou dou now (maybe cause no one bothers giving it a name), but its way too cute to not earn itself a name. (I'm still thinking if its a ah boy or ah girl). ahahah! Its mouth gave way, meaning the thread came off entirely from Dou Dou's mouth, and it got him so upset, he started crying. I don't know if that was to qualify for the title of weeping, but yeah. It was SO CUTEEE, I hoaxed him out of it that I'll sew Dou Dou's mouth, and spent Tuesday just sewing the mouth back.

Oh and made him understand the entire notion of "cosmetic surgery" ahhaa. It is just simply hilarious. So Dou Dou's back in action with a restored smile :) aww. Yes I was so serious on it that my sis went "you're soo serious", yeah i am when i'm working on it. MUAHAHA. It looks so cute now =D

Alrightys, that's for the toys, the week has been spent taking pictures, running errands, making digital prints and spending time with my love ones. =D Went on down to TP to get the employment agreement signed, so work will be starting on the 14th. So yeah to all new surprises, that I've learnt what sewing requires you thinking what your next move is, to plant that needle into, and that I can sew! LOL. And getting the job, has been all surprising. I wonder what's more is installed for me. =D

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Post a Comment