"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Saturday, August 15

Happy Kid

Think about when is the last time you think you're happy! Since returning from Thailand, I'm once again reminded of what gets me ticking!

Simple food with the people you love or care about, sitting and sharing life's experience from the older people. Being just a listener, enjoying my scoop of hazelnut, sitting in front of a glass window on a stool, watching the world go by. It is just so fulfilling! Very happy me.

Once again i'm always thankful on being reminded on the things that always makes me happy. The simple pleasures of life, to be able to share them with the ones you love or care walk with each other. Family, friends or lover, they're really God'
s life preservers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment