"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, November 7

talking to keith makes me smooth calm down. I TELL YOU NO MATTER HOW TIRED I AM. I WILL SAY THIS AND BLOG THIS LINE. YOU totally disgusted me today. i can't believe how you blatantly forgot everything and never mind. as though the thought of calling to check and assure we had plans to meet.

actually the whole problem is When You're in Your CAMP. when you made the call to say all your WEI DA plans, of eating at your AH Ma's place, cool. DON'T EVER ADD on the stupid fact that you're so damn sure like the first thing after that you'll be doing is coming over. "anyway after 2 weeks i'll be too tired to do anything i want to sleep. you can study i won't disturb you, you can study". GONG DAI WA.

haha. in all, blardie don't say things you cannot fulfill. i never take knife point at you to "OH THE FIRST PERSON YOU COME OUT MUST SEE ME AFTER YOUR PARENTS" I NEVER. He insisted lo. and i'm bearing the brunt of everything now. so unfair!! i hate it. when i already said ITS OK. never mind, and yar someone just blatantly found and made a appointment with his buddies. HAHAA.

and the stupid woman who spent an hour after hitting her books, to search for the things to probably give him, to congratulate him on making his 2 weeks. its ok. the stupid woman me, just bothered to do too much. like Janna said. ITCHY. ahaha yar itchy see what i got myself into. you know what. I DON"T CARE ANYMORE. damn du lan. care too little ppl complain ppl say me. do little surprises also buay sai wor. SO SAI LA. and maybe God knew THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN. HOW ANNOYING. at the end of the day, there's still things for him in my bag though not in the planned little surprise i was gonna do. I don't know why i bother to be so sweet to him leh, cause i think he's sweet mah. then i kena. i should be nicer to my mummy. and to everybody else hor. no wonder why mummy always say "yar next time got boyfriend sure different" i must pao the longan cha for mummy. HEE HEE HEE. :) next week next week. so paiseh. never do surprise for her. ahahhaa.

anyways, yay thank you Janna for companying me go Giordano buy the pants. from Great World zhao go Orchard. Taka, the outlet was. urh under renovation. had to walk to Wisma, the giordano changed to Giordano concept. KaO high end. (ahaha so funny. 90 bucks for a pair of sneakers, what makes them think ppl won't splurge on higher ends shoes to nike dunks. i shall splurge on... a high end lacost. or get that rockport shoe!!! hee hee hee. thank God for PEOPLE online. talking to them to calm my nerves. i lost my appetite to eat. angry and tired till fan wei ahaha. yays to jayson and shamin :)

i wish i had my own mode of transport scoot down to the pool centre and pak pool. now too late le bball cannot see. i wanna throw something literally ahhaa. aim shoot. shiok. but can only dream ahaha. think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment