"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Monday, November 5

*exhales. not the best of days actually. wednesday 's org. beh. paper. today's or rather yesterday (since its past 12am) was market research. i screwed myself. i think. that would have meant bout 10 marks round . gone. poof i don't know how well i'm gonna do man, this exams seems rusty man. or rubbish i just think i need something. something to spruce me up. i'm seem to be floating in mediocrity. not good. every paper i come out ahaha, i feel that feeling. ooh-oooh *hands over mouth. or am i a mediocre person all along? *scratch head. probably. ahaha. come on baby, bring home the credits. then again, oh pass pass pass all the papers. i ain't going back and do it the second time baby. NOOO. oww, i just pray hard. hard harder hardest. yeap. gets quite demoralising eh. sigh rabbit* but i'll need to pick up and move on along. "oh go on, dangs a carrot in front of me* yeah move along. your ass. pick it up.

which would have mean if i picked myself up earlier ahaha i should have mugged just now after the paper. but chose to have a meal of xiao long bao, my first ti
me. and i kept saying yi hu. while it's supposed to be yi long. time and time again. dang my head is not registering. ate it, yummy. but my noodles ain't at all nice. ewk. i hate trying exotic food its not that yummy. but oh wells.

sleep my ewk day off. and start afresh. hwaiting. and some pictures to laugh at. yes that's me. and that's me below. who plays captain ping pong ball and has pose like pushing up my glasses? and thats joyce meets joyce. i think i'm disappearing the world's saying i've slimmed somemore. omg. to a point "am i?" i'm not anaroxic for i eat. and i ate loads of pork meat and sam-zhum bak. HOO. i'm hungry. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment