"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, May 10

there's quite alot lately happening. ahahar. i don't even know where to start. but all i can say. i was down and out for a week. from a good old 40.3 fever. and i'm just glad to be living, breathing, kicking and typing now. being down and out for some period of time has certainly cause some rustiness in me. and some changes in the lifestyle aku live now.

apparently i can't have any more late nights. its like the forbidden thing cause of the belief that late nights isn't good for health. and i'm still trying to sort out some bit of myself. still can't pinpoint what's going on with me, but arhhaar till i do. it'll be a long entry ranting. but for now. that's all for now i guess. i'm heading to bed. my mom just nagged me :) nitey.s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment