"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, May 29

i thought i've just finished one hella of a roller coaster ride trying to assure myself of things around me, and in having more faith to go get them done, arhahar. in comes another one, its like the things keep coming, arhahar, and i try my best to get them done one by one. cause its the only way to clear the incoming things that are coming your way.

granny's in hospital. i haven't got time to reflect one bit about it. because my hands are bit kind of full, or rather i'm worrying bout someone for days. making the step only to realise that one shouldn't. the most dangerous part about investing in anything that has to do with relationships (be it friendships, kinship, loveship) anything. its not the feeling of anger or hurt or sadness, but i tell you straight, there's nothing worse in this world, then to losing yourself. that to me can be one of life's greatest tragedy. in my sense, and i take that very very seriously, that's when i always contemplate to pull the plug, to save themselves from dropping any crazily. not to save my own butt, cause arhahar, what do i got to save about myself. but lets give each other more time :)

har. anyways, no matter how late i'm getting home today whahaar. emo abit. then get some work done. slp. dinner together missuesses. arhahar. and get my mind of somethings and work immerstion in progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment