"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, September 7

arharhar. came in here to blog and leave some thoughts before i leave off to study once again. its fast. this week. its already wednesday. and tomolo's da last 2 papers. Lined up wif MAFIT and LAIT. pretty scared of mafit to be honest. cause. eh. hahar. i got no confidence when it comes to numbers but hopefully get thru this last one dat is on my mind. Today's paper was do-able. harhar. well. i hope. all goes well. cause harhar. i just realised i answered one of da qns wrongly. soOo yeah. we'll see how well i'm gonna fair. harhar.

SoOo fast. time reallie flies. its scary. another semester gone. =p puuUu. but harhar. as much as time has passed me by. gonna post some pics of wad i took over da weeks. just a few. i like da clouds. hahar. and my lunch fer today. i got bored soOo i got this pink bear. which u will be able to see in the later pics. companied me fer study last nite. harhar. going crazee alreadi! harhar. and soOo today he'll be companying me. his name is called. Pinks. arharhar.. harhar. i wanna sleep somemore. harhar. after sleeping on da bus. the lunch's making me slp. harhar.. but life goes on. harhar. u gotta hit da books! Keep da music. keep on moving. final papers! harhar. =) *peace* take care all of ya. hey. i miss Ah Janna and all. Ling Li lar. Jin Hui. Vanessa. harhar. *muacks*


I took this pic when I was on the 3rd floor of one of da aunt's place over at Teban Garden. dat day was Grandma's birthday. U noe at times I think of Grandma. I feel bad fer one. not really being of close wif her. i wish i spoke some dialect. least we could tok. but here. in my family doesn't seem to be close wif any grandparents. she's da only one left. times. u wish u could do more. i guess. i'll remember this pic of her birthday.

This pic is taken right outside da bus stop over at Harborfront. was on my wat to Grandma's birthday when i snapped this pic. its really beautiful dat dae. there was one more pic of da clouds i forgot snapping it. -_-' Getting old.


This is today's lunch. harhar. Look! Pinks's lunch. arharhar. no lar. dat's mine. some sandwich i made. whoops. looks black fer da bread. but its all in my stomach. melted cheese ham and beacon wif tomatoes. apparently. the lettuce ran out. cute bear? harhar. My company this few days ya noe. I nid him to LOOK at me. harhar. den i'll study. its called. Bluffing urself. to get on wif ur work. harhar. soOo u dun get distracted looking at handsome in my room. arharhar.


harhar. yeah. the sandwich least looks more "edible" in this pic. harhar. melted cheese... lalala. harhar. oh yeah. dat's my milo + coffee mug. harhar. should show u my drinking water glass. harhar. i loove my glasses. harhar. this one been wif me fer a long time. u noe. back then when there was this darlie toothpaste giving the mugs free. its from there. arharhra. omma got dat fer me. harhra. kie lar. gonna head back to books. today's cloudless. =( harhar. but skies are blue. lovely. tataz.

And me. harhar. see this pic makes me augh at myself. its taken from my phone lar. harhar. "joyce! U cut ur hair!!" harhar. yes i did. arharhar.. =) "joyce. u cut ur hair to study better?" harhar. come cute comments. taken in omma's room. harhar. there's one more wif my smile. but the server dun like me. and i quit uploading the other one up. aharhar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment