"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, July 17

Yeah. I relived the saturdaes. the saturdaes the way dat it was. harhar. i missed those days. oh well. orh. i noe why. cause the previous saturdae i was out wif frenz and all. dat todae. was one of the exception dat i stayed home. well. fer the week of holidays i was mostly out lar. just spending time wif the ppl around me. which is good. =)

Yesterdae was out wif my "lao pou". harhar. my wife. arhahar. dat's my cousin. Harhar. claiming she was stressed and asked me out. hahar. why not? harhar. though she kept apologising fer the late change of mind of heading out once again. harhar. we had a great time once more. and. harhar. u'll never guess wad gurls will do to destress. hahar. we bought 2 tops. harhar. she got one and i got one from Zara. some kind of half priced discounts available. she got some hmMm. dark greenish-blue kind of colour shirt. while i got that black and white one and got a new baggie fer myself. harhar. den had dinner together. harhar.. good time chatting and just laming around. harhar. critising and "suan"ing everywhere i walked. [course the comments are meant to be laughed at by her]. ease her up. hahrar. she's always soOo tense. herms. must be her work lar. oh well. chill gurl. nione nid destressing time come find me. hahar.. =) i'll assure u of a laughing good time. harhar. and dat "chicken head". literally. when ppl was crossing the road. i mean u watch as u take every step on to another lane. soOo as to watch if any cars are incoming towards ur direction.

I mean jaywalk. but u nid some skills lar. this woman. literally. instead of walking further away from an incoming car. [i mean ppl will usually run away from an incoming car].. As i screamed. "CAREFUL~!!". She ran straight on towards dat incoming old. reallie vintage mercs. hoo hoo. thank God she was fine lar. otherwise i dunno wad am i supposed to explain it to her mom. =X and the conversation went..

Me: Oei. u walk dun nid see cars one ar. U noe how u walked? [does the actions] running like a chicken without head. just run... u noe. ppl run AWAY from da car u hor. is run towards the car one leh.
Her: *laughs [and it develops to some real loud laugh. to giggles. to wharhaar. i think got muaharhar standards alreadi]
Me: U laugh... =p
Her: Den u should hold my hand mar.
Me: ? U alreadi running soOo far. plus my left sid carrying stuff. u on my left side
Her: harhar..

Oh well. she's one hell of funny gurl. i had fun toOo dat dae. soOo decided to spend todae in my room. whooot =) I lurve my room. wharhar.. soOo spent my dae watching mtv. and hey. its korean mtv and their supposed to be good stuff. i mean not da mvs by the younger generation singers. the slightly older ones. SG wannabe mvs were good lor. any sense. the best among. u noe. Shin Seung Hun's "the dae will come" and "second parting". the MV which won best mv in that Mnet awards thingy. oh well. wad to do. storyline soOo sad. plus. hey. hey. its played by Min Jong oppa. =) whoot. but the common thing was eyes. the guy forever giving up his life and eyes fer the gurl he loves most. haiyo. toOo manie times alreadi. the scriptwriter must start changing storyline. and yeah. common thing is dat the guy always ends up dying. imao. hahar..

Changed the layout of dat Min Jong oppa's site i worked on ages ago. hahar. its 6 months since i last updated it. oh well. there's news from both Min Jong and Dong Gun oppa. but harhar. lazee me. will find time again to do regular updates. still trying to get used to not having jangdonggun english FB around. oh well.. and the banner looks coOL man. arhahar. [self-praise] but one of those "blending" well. not reallie dat well blend. but yeah. first attempts in trying to do soOo. =) ouh. b4 i forgot. just thought of this lil write up these couple of days. as the holidays draw to a close. i looked on the calendar. to see dat its almost 7 months passed fer the year.. and yeah. my mind goes..

The bus passed by.
The once familiar places, i once lived.
The paths i took to school. The roads i used to observe as I walk.
The bends i took. how the road turns at the corner.
How my buddy Pauline. [oei. i still remember u hor =)] and i used to walk to school. together.
Always by that 2 poles standing. we'll wait for each other.
Walked in the rain. going over ur place to play.

We used to head out wif ur mom. ur sis Phyllis n Cynthia.
The memories of primary school. passed me by.
I sat on the bus. looking out of the window.
Reminising.

Seems so yesterday. i grew up. 6 years has passed me by.
We went on to secondary school. another chapter began.
I moved out. we saw less of each other.
Though occassional bumps onto each other.
harhar. I doubt we changed much.

New friendships and bonds were formed.
Course at the same time, some are lost.
But there's always something called. Memories.
So even though some things are lost,
There's always something left for you to keep.

I feel old now. harhar. somehow. just as weeks and weeks pass me by. that another week has passed me by. it gets pretty freaky on the fact that everyone seems to be in this rat race of life. achieving what are the so called "standards and requirements" of life. blinded by the things in front of us. that sometimes we can be pretty myopic. in some perceptions of things. we lose the values of the things that are closest to our hearts.

As each and single day pass me by. i only hope i lived the best of the day i could. harhar. and keeping those values that i keep in such high regards. close to my heart. try as i can. to keep this walk. journey wif my God. close to me. every single time. i fall. i just know he's always there. with me and for me. =) which never fails to make me see each and every single day in a bright new perspective. it is him dat makes things more worth while. the value and the thing dat each and everyone of ya out there. will get to feel and experience the marvel of his love. a gift. if ya willing to accept it wif ur heart. and love him wif all of ur heart. mind and soul. christians might live a double life. [harhar. maybe i am?] but as we try to strive to live the life dat he wants us to be. feel him in ur everydae life. live one dat has him in there. hee. fall as i may fall. at times drifting away from him. i'll find my way back to him. =) and i'm gonna go find him now lar. =) life's good wif him around. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment