"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Monday, July 11

the biggest joke. to calvin hu reads da blog. Seriously, u dunnoe me at all. and dun behave like u noe wad's going on wif me rite now. hahar. wad do u noe bout me and wad do u understand bout this sentence which goes. "love of my life =) You'll never understand". harhar. to u = some new boyfren i got? harhar. amazing. well. u dun noe me and dun noe wad dat sentence means as to hu dat person is? harhar. soOo dun act like u noe man. freaking annoying. since u said u read my blog. har. fine. "how u and him?". hahar. i'm like ?? him. hahar. read through the blog and plz. plz. find a guy's name there ar? harhar. ashley a guy's name? or u mean jarrett? hahar. oh yeah. my beloveds. and u think i got a him. ahrhar. biggest joke of my life. can't be bothered wif wad ya gotta sae. cause its. SENSELESS> harhar. yeah. ppl hu noes me. will noe wad i mean. hahaahr. as to hu dat person is. harhar. *laughs out loud*

Oh well. enough of getting my annoyance on a high. Chill man. okie. chilling out at home and just had a good time and i feel. very recharging but it gets my lazee bones all lazee lar. harhar. yawning and yawning. morning got up. hahar. watching the movie i got ytd over at HMV harhar. having some sales fer movies fer dvds and vcds. har. and i got CHO SEUNG WOO. yeah. hahar. dat guy wif the cutie smile. very boyish. harhar. watching "who are you". harhar. good movie. go grab it lar. $4.95? harhar. lol. good buy. hahrar. enjoyed the show.

Gonna start doing screen caps. lalalala. argh. gotta lug down dat printer down to da office again. goodness. dunnoe. somehow everything gets spoilt or something i get the blame. lol. dat daddie. totally annoyed at him in da morning. its nice enough of me to head down from watching my movie half way to provide help to him. cause his printer wasn't working. first qn he said. "wad did u pressed?" forever like dat. can he changed fer once. i haven't even stepped into ur room fer months. it was u lar. always. never ever admitting it was him who did something wrong. wad's wrong wif just saying. "oh. i pressed something wrongly". duh. simply dun understand him at all. yeah. and while i am fixing. if it doesn't work out well. "u must have make spoil dat thing rite?" haven't changed one bit from back den till todae. i dun owe him anything do i? putting the blame on me. forever. since young. it had to be me. when something spoils. wadever. it wun be the elder brother. me and me. =_-. oh well. wadever. i'm always wrong lar. den when i can't find a way to solve the problem.. i still gotta find an alternative. always asking his famous all time qn. "den how?" argh. cause is provide u wif the another printer. told mom the entire thing. and she agreed wif me. >> can't stand him. least if anyone else did something wrong. the gurls in da house will sae. i think i pressed or did this or this wrongly. fine. guys in da house will go. "NO. [total denial i didn't do anything lo". gosh. birds of the same feather flock together. somehow. bro did the same thing wif his lappie. something didn't work. den the 2 parents were like. "help him lar". yeah. as i was some comp pro. i did. and he did something wrong wif da controls panel stuff i think. =_-'. argh. oh well. wadever it is. something goes wrong. i'm liable fer it. humph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment