"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Saturday, August 14

Hey hey.. Yeah.. Harhar, finally planned to pen down more my thoughts here.. harhar.. Guess sooner or later this is gonna be on a regular basis.. harhar.. This is soOo me.. harhar, whenever I do feel like it.. harhar, but it does comes when u get to spent more time wif urself and the time in front of the comp.. Listening to some songs.. Dang~! The feeling comes like dat.. harhar..

Have been doing the usual stuff.. harhar.. yeah.. Posting and checking up on Dong Gun and Min Jong oppa.. Harhar.. Yeah.. Well, went on to one of a korean music to listen on to the latest korean music around.. Arh.. Found one really addicing one.. harhar.. Good one~! Even picked up that name of dat song to be my new current nick.. harhar.. no more "ba bo cheo reum".. hahrar.. Its "ko ma weo da go" fer now.. harhar.. Which simply means.. "I Was Thankful".. More or less, its da word of "thanks" which exists in the song.. hoo hoo~! Cool tune.. Can't put it on my blog but I will provide the link.. Harhar.. Its track 3 of the album.. Just click on the "ear phone" button.. http://music.bugs.co.kr/Info/album.asp?cat=Track&menu=m&Album=21671 Its sung by Tim.. Harhar.. ^^ Lovely.. "Komawodago"

Alrite.. harhar.. Just feeling bit lame here.. harhar.. Just know I gotta get my computer systems project started.. Harhar, which will be later.. Love working at nite.. harhar, or maybe I'm just too tu3 to do things.. harhar.. Drag and drag.. harhar.. SoOon lar.. harhar.. Yeah.. SoOo much soOo.. I do hope I'll be able to get my ass up on time.. harhar, fer service tml.. Harhar.. Yeah.. Guess soOo much soOo fer now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment