"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, July 21

*argh*.. Man, y do I always have to type things twice before it gets posted on.. Man o man.. Just my luck.. harhar.. Dad wanna use the comp.. I've just typed a para of blog.. And gone.. harhar.. he shuts the whole comp off, instead of switchin users.. But well.. DUn complain is wad I must tell myself.. harhar.. He's da overall user.. SoOo he's got da rights.. Plus, he's ur dad.. harhar.. Funny, debating wif myself at the middle of the nite..
 
Todae's kind of fun.. Long time haven't been gathering around.. One whole bunch of ppl, sitting down at coffeeshop.. Tok Tok and laugh laugh.. Its pretty  a long time.. Dat's y its always something called a blessing.. When u do have someone hu's older in a group.. As in a class of us lar.. Someone by the name of Peng Soon.. Hahrar.. Last time was Thiratch.. Now new term.. harhar.. Well, least there's someone willing to take the step to gather everyone.. Break the ice and well.. Get together fer a time of laughter and toking sessions.. harhar.. Lucky me.. harhar.. Seriously, cool to just seriously sit back and just study the traits of this 2 person.. Har, its really cool.. Guess older ppl are realli grown up in their own way.. Leaders in their own very own way.. harhar.. Good to slack and see the more leaders around u.. harhar..
 
Well, dat's about it lar.. Harhar.. Yeap.. Anymore, is gonna deprive me of slp and I am gonna be "mentally" dead tomolo.. hahrar.. SoOo tml again.. Know I'll have lots of things to write.. Cause IVT is reaching an end tml.. Man,  it times in well.. Hahrar.. By the time da papers come.. Show's over.. Whoo hoo~! God's work.. Harhar.. He's working.. wharhra.. Little example onli.. hahrar.. =)
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment