"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Friday, December 20

Re-Up

I don't even remember when was the last time blogged but with so many transitions that were taking place, I swapped for a more private journal place.

I kept 2 places to store my thoughts and now realise it is fun having 2 places to place my thoughts on the go when a pen is too much of a hassle.

Just finished watching Jobs and what amazed me which I believe is the many reason why many people loved their products, is how they have made complicated things so simple and accesible to all and yet still remain state of the art with its technology and design. Steve was given such an ability to dream and envision and see things to completion with utmost devotion and passion.

Revolutionist or world changers are defined by not mere redefinition of a defiance to be different from the norms for the sake of it but one who was made to dream and dreamt and pulled what was defined as meant for tomorrow bd the future and place it into the time frame and present.

With all things being the same and time, everyone should be able to achieve some parts of their dream but few dare to achieve the full completion or fullness of their dream because of various decisions we make, things like responsibilities and outlook of life, failure or disappointments.

Steve reminded me of the famous line that many big legends have said and they will always say world changers belong to those who dream.

I suppose that is our starting point and how we end it depends on how we view the term of endings. Some thinks that dreams are only for a period of time or seasons of our lives that is appicable and easy to upkeep.

Some due to hardships and dispppontments gave up. Some poured and made it a point that their kids carry on where they left off.

After watching Jobs, was just a self reflection to ask if I still have dreams. I woudnt say I have it all figured but I am glad to say how the past years upon graduating from school has been such formative years in the discovery of myself, understanding myself and making mistakes, taking risks and learning from them.

I suppose it may seem as a crazy idea to many, a retard in process or some wonders what the heck am I doing with my life, I made an accidental discovery that I'm now enjoying.

Of course there are risks and costs to be made but being a firm believer of 'poor but happy' works for me. Im not the rishest person around but I have enough to work with.

Discovered I do have a knack and joy in teaching and imparting that was one of my joys and dreams and were finding platforms to hone it.

Thought it would have been with the youths that it will have been that way but God allowed me to work with kids.

It was a love that grew and manifested that I know why I love working with kids so much. They practically are like a clean sheet of paper and you are the painter. They tend to be so pure and innocent and child like who are so truthful, liberating and carefree.

So sometimes, do expect the unexpected and do not be so conformed to what the norms are. Take risks and at times,you may just coincidentally or accidentally discover a new love.

Keep living, loving and dreaming. Starts and beginnings can begin from anywhere and what will matter is how you end this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment