"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Friday, February 26

Hah, another irony that happened was being told by your supervisor that when I return from my trip, would be added on thingies to do to my job scope. AHAHHA. I seriously don't know if I should " Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus" ahahah. Oh, and guess who I took the quote from? Its quite funny how timely things works and I pondered about it, I guess, I should be happy :)

But in any cases, in moments of extreme coldness and inactivity and the temptation to doze off gets extremely high after a meal, I start thinking alot after that, after waking up from my sleepy consciousness. So there's quite suddenly abit of thoughts going in, but I guess, anxiety has just said hi to me.

And after hitting the "Publish Post" button and reading the things I leave on my blog, just under the banner, I thought to myself, where has faith gone. If faith is the assurance in the things unseen, and the conviction of things unseen, i'm reminded again of not just living a life based on what you see with your physical eyes, but be reminded what I should be fixing my eyes on once again. The promises, the goodness, that at times are just so easily overlooked once the boat gets rocked and hits a little bump, its so easy to hit the panic button. I laugh at myself at times, how easy it takes at times to just cause a ripple effect in me. And it reminds me once again, what I should be doing. Its simply running back to him cause its just how inadequate I am, and how sufficient he is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment