"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, October 9

ello hello. ok. works. ahaha. this thing is annoying. well when i haven't been blogging for sometime cause there isn't much to be updating. apart from quarrels ahaha, and make ups, farewells, byes, rushing for projects, people leaving the world. things have apparently seem to have gotten on for the much better, life's all good and happy now.

EXCEPT. the exam papers are sitting there, waiting for you to sit. pictures above are taken at kenny rogers obviously i've been lagging but i'm such a mood person, ok happy lets' photoshop. i'm actually been so lazy to type oso dunnoe wad to type but ok la the pictures least makes it something, the feel of photoshop feels good and obviously made an error in today's works, i forgot to 1px border the picture at the end. they look strange but i'm too lazy. i like that cheesy lyn in that picture makes me laugh. and that's to shili's farewell. Hoo, US must be good. *grunts. i wish i was there too.


the books have been calling, its supposedly study break till my papers on the 30th of this month. oh come on, get it over and done with eh? hahaa. it gets annoying and i feel bummerish IF i never touch the books. good things first, i have touched that bit but i think there's room for improvement. and rambles on and on. WORK> oh my engine, i need to bang my head on the wall or something? ahhaa. ah bi's here, this picture was taken some time back but i thought i should put it here to remind me of some joys and simplicities to life.
miu kiu wai sits here to yes remind me that //brotherhood is coming and oh my god. I can't wait. 18th of oct.
and this was when julian hee was in campus, i had to crop the woman's face out, cause obviously, NEVER test a woman's jealousy and it is one of the worst medicine and person to offend. HAHHA. kidding that was being lame. but yeah i BU SHUANG WAD U WANT ME TO DO? *CROPS. and to shili who managed to get a shot wif the hunk argh. :) your dear sunny boy. but fang li sheng is cuter. which is alex fong HAHAHAHAA. :)

ok all this randomness, cause she's going crazee. in her purple lavendar room. with the notion of study study study rants on in her head. the world needs something. in her own little world, there'll come a day, when some super powerpuff girl comes along and saves the day. oh save me my dear da tou. talk to me. oh make me comprehend. the notes just takes hours to digest. so much of gong fu. "OEI? power up eh sai bo?" like janna says. "if only i'm an HDD, and store up all the information from the notes" oh let this be our prayer and God turn us into Square looking 10 inches slim looking samsung designed cool gadgets, dat BEEPS* *searches database* and prints info* onto the papers.

as you can see. i'm dying. ahaha, so much so to typing up the portion to business frameworks project, and tv. i've finished dance of passion HAHAHAHA i'm so proud of myself, that was last week ago. Gigi Lai fills my head with Lam Bowie. and then there's Moses and Gigi in that ying shui xiang fen show ar? then there's one more, that cute gong gong show. with ALex Fong. Fang Li Shen. Oh dear. if i can bring them to my exam room, ASK ME bout the shows. that'll be nice. *dreams on. *someone comes alone and throws something to my head to wake my idea up.

here sits a hopeless person who whines, when she has to study. and she's a full time student. HAHA. Oh i can't wait to end this misery and get my ass out of SG on my sight seeing photography trip. and he's going NS soon, ahha, that'll be less 1 person taking my lameness. oh no. my da tou toy is gonna be abused. AHHAHA. *slumps. i think i need a shower to the random rumblings i have no idea what i am talking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment