"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Friday, August 3

hahar. the life of school is kicking in and i'm feeling it. i'm being so emo lately, as though there's just ten thousands thingies i wanna do in my head. or is either i just want to pack my bags and leave for somewhere to be quiet. solemn and chill and watch the world go by. i'm feeling this life's getting bit morbid. arhahar. monotonous. boring. i'm trying to break the pattern and what have i done. arhahar. well done. gotten myself hooked onto.

www.crunchyroll.com and watching dicey business. arhahar. why? MIU KIU WAI. arharhar. I repeat MIU KIU WAII. i've actually been crazy over him
the other time, and at dicey business. i'm crazy over quiet men. but when they talk arhahar. its soo whooo. but yeah lar long you'll probably get bored. brings me back memories of going gaa gaa over Jang-san. :) Janggie as Ying XiangZe. unforgettable. same as KMJ's He Young Min :) same role. cold, seemingly aloof, CEOs, don't smile. tall. man man. suits. But arhhaar, wait till you see them with their other half, arharhar damn funny.

arhahar i can't stop not watching and the best part. ITS NOT A KOREAN SERIES. its not over in a mere 18 episodes. arhahar, my hard work has only let me be on episode 16. thanks Ronald for the link ar. arhahar. and did you know Ronald w
atches dramas? :) *grins. hee hee he does and he just watches HK drama. arhahar. and 200 pound beauty =p go go watch more korean movies if you don't like to watch their drama.

i've been working hard. hard hard hard. arhahar. settling issues, around and myself arhahar. things are kind of settled now thank God. if i don't let my mind wander off too much, it will probably keep me sane. when i just have too much free time, i think too much arhahrar. which i have been yesterday night again. but all's good. just
hold on and maybe 13 years on its been bout the same, slight changes but maybe one day. arhahar there'll be change.

oh wells, maybe i've been running back to my old habits of just being a potato couch. why? nothing to think off. mou xiong. xiong dou meh si? mm hoy sum. mou xiong. :) arharar, and its in canton. whoa seh. can learn learn learn. arhahar, put myself in another shoe and feel for the character and forget the me for a moment. arhahar. or probably learn a pointer or two to deal with stuff, or some saying to motivate yourself. "go find your own world that suits yourself." 0.o arhahar. yar i told myself i should do th
at. find something that suits myself. think of what i should do.

in all, i stare at my individual assignment, and thank God i've been working on it previously that i've slacked these few days. arhahar. ok gotta squeeze time to do it. hopefully 7-7-8-8 by next week. and i was already falling sick. arharhar. great. so gg-ed lar. the virus is spreading again. but thank you for express service who calls a
vios. (eh how u do the strikeout?) its a ALTIS. pfft. his horse. arhahar. who got me wonder pill, clarinese. its better now :) moo's his name? arhahaar. other names are so cheesy. i think =X

anyway, better be prepared for tml's BAG grad. stuff the thingies into my head. arharhar. i wonder if i'll have voice tml. i'm having sexy voice. and mummy got me ribena cheer pack :) arhahar. it makes me laugh just looking at the thing. (she said "no ribena, the packet is soooo sweet!!!! i've got the syrup there in the kitchen. give her pouty face can le.) and evelyn got me sweet cute looking smiley donuts. :) thank yous.


miu kiu wai to stare. whaaaaaa! :) i don't care if he's old. i don't care don't care. don't care. period.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment