"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, June 1

Whahrar.. Yeap, basicalli todae went out todae wif Mummy.. Harhar, supposedly suppose to go out wif Jin Hui and Vanessa but put them on aeroplane and went out wif my mom instead.. Harhar, mommy asked first ba.. Harhar.. SoOo went out and walk todae wif an aim.. To find the green shoe.. Harhar.. Green canvas shoe wif 2 strips and a white cover in the front.. Harhar, cause Min Jong oppa wore that in "Island Village Teacher" wor..

Okie, I've walked around Suntec city todae and have not found any green coloured sneakers yet.. -_-' .. I thought converse had it.. Argh.. Den my mom asked me, "why u looking fer dat green shoe soOo much?" I said.. "Erm, u noe lar.. My favourite guy wore one of dat soOo I am looking fer one lor" Den my mom laughed at me.. Harhar, always call me crazy.. Oh. den went to dat United Colours of Benetton..Saw a grey long sleeved sweatshirt.. My mom took it up to view.. And I went.. "Hey, dat looks like the one he wore.." Harhar, I was thinking of Ying-Ming lar.. Harhar, I said.. "He looks good in it.." She went.. "who? ur brother?" -_-' .. Harhar, I went "my favourite guy lar!".. Harhar, think I'm mad.. Go shopping oso thinking of MIn Jong oppa lar.. OKie, till I find that green sneakers, but will let u noe once I find something realli similar.. I'm really looking fer a smiliar one.. With the 2 white strips and the white cover.. On the front.. hoo hoo~! I'm a big shoe observer.. My dad does in dat.. But how come dad dun have one similar to dat? Harhar.. Dat was basically wad went on when I was in Suntec.. Ate korean food.. Erm, "spicy korean beef soup" wif bab.. Or rice.. harhar.. Yummy.. Muaharhar..

Den went carrefour and bought groceries.. Food and more junkies.. Oh hoo hoo hoo~! My favourite lar.. Harhar.. All prepared fer tomolo's day out at West Coast beach I guess wif my O ma.. Onne [sister] and Jarrett, my nephew.. Harhar.. Okie, go watch show online le lar.. harhar.. Buiaz~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment